Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Pashi's Portrait Palace!♦
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Open again! Bump~
Open again! Bump~
9o0aDxU.gif
Hello there! Your art is lovely! <3
I'm very interested in ordering a waist-up commission, but I have a question. Are you comfortable with drawing humanoid couple art? I'd be paying the full gem price x2 (2000G?)
I don't have anything particular in mind--so anything would be okay! Whatever works best for you. If you're okay with this, I'll supply the reference sheets :]

Hello there! Your art is lovely! <3
I'm very interested in ordering a waist-up commission, but I have a question. Are you comfortable with drawing humanoid couple art? I'd be paying the full gem price x2 (2000G?)
I don't have anything particular in mind--so anything would be okay! Whatever works best for you. If you're okay with this, I'll supply the reference sheets :]

Transmasc (Trans flag)
He/They (Pastel blue)
Likes Women (Pink)
PlxuTTv.gif
qJFAY9h.png
======================
Hello! My name's Latte. I like a whole
bunch of things, and I would love to
talk about any of them! Feel free to
DM me anytime :3
======================
25411.png
@CrunchyLatte

Heyo! I've never done couple art before, but I'd certainly love to try :) Go ahead and send the refs and I'll see what I can do! ^^
@CrunchyLatte

Heyo! I've never done couple art before, but I'd certainly love to try :) Go ahead and send the refs and I'll see what I can do! ^^
9o0aDxU.gif
Bump!
Bump!
9o0aDxU.gif
Hi! Hope this is ok. Your work is super charming.

Character: Runa
Commission Type: Fullbody
Extras: This is my D&D character, a changeling cleric of Selune. She doesn't wear the outfit in the ref currently and I don't have actual art of her current clothes, is that ok?
She wears the same jewelry in the ref with something like this except the squiggly pattern around the collar and bottom edge are a moon phases pattern like this. Hat is optional.
You'd be welcome to simplify or tweak the outfit however you want, though -- I am absolutely not concerned about specific details.
Payment type: Gems
Hi! Hope this is ok. Your work is super charming.

Character: Runa
Commission Type: Fullbody
Extras: This is my D&D character, a changeling cleric of Selune. She doesn't wear the outfit in the ref currently and I don't have actual art of her current clothes, is that ok?
She wears the same jewelry in the ref with something like this except the squiggly pattern around the collar and bottom edge are a moon phases pattern like this. Hat is optional.
You'd be welcome to simplify or tweak the outfit however you want, though -- I am absolutely not concerned about specific details.
Payment type: Gems
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear

Runa is gorgeous! I’d be honored to draw her :) I’ll get started on that sketch for ya ASAP!

(p.s. it’s such a coincidence because I recently tried to get into DnD and my very first character is a changeling death cleric! just thought that was interesting ^^)
@Bear

Runa is gorgeous! I’d be honored to draw her :) I’ll get started on that sketch for ya ASAP!

(p.s. it’s such a coincidence because I recently tried to get into DnD and my very first character is a changeling death cleric! just thought that was interesting ^^)
9o0aDxU.gif
Bump!
Bump!
9o0aDxU.gif
Bump!
Bump!
9o0aDxU.gif
Bump!
Bump!
9o0aDxU.gif
Bump!
Bump!