Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aciid's Art Shoppe [OPEN]
1 2 3
@aciidcandy i'd like to be added i'd love one of the small chibi heads when possible!
@aciidcandy i'd like to be added i'd love one of the small chibi heads when possible!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifWe are the balancedeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif
@HomestuckxFreak Will add you right now ^~^
@HomestuckxFreak Will add you right now ^~^
7646818_wVw87PiYV8BNArn.png
@AciidCandy
I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
@AciidCandy
I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau Added ^~^
@Malreau Added ^~^
Hey @AciidCandy?
In order to access the ToS, I have to input my email first.
I would recommend that you include it underneath your ToS, like you did with the other responses.
I understand that you want a terms of service agreement, and that is fine, I totally get that.
However, I do not like giving out my email. I see that you use it as a way to notify if you change the terms. Could we work out an alternate method of notification such as via private message?
I would appreciate it a lot, especially since I'm excited to commission art from you.
Thank you!
Hey @AciidCandy?
In order to access the ToS, I have to input my email first.
I would recommend that you include it underneath your ToS, like you did with the other responses.
I understand that you want a terms of service agreement, and that is fine, I totally get that.
However, I do not like giving out my email. I see that you use it as a way to notify if you change the terms. Could we work out an alternate method of notification such as via private message?
I would appreciate it a lot, especially since I'm excited to commission art from you.
Thank you!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea I understand! Email is most important to me and I'd like to have them all, but I understand your concern. I have privately messaged you about the concern and hope to hear back soon.
@Cunea I understand! Email is most important to me and I'd like to have them all, but I understand your concern. I have privately messaged you about the concern and hope to hear back soon.
may i be pinged when it's open again? I love your art!
may i be pinged when it's open again? I love your art!
@Saphleon I sure can ping you ^~^ when I open them!
@Saphleon I sure can ping you ^~^ when I open them!
@AciidCandy could i be added to your ping list? ^w^ thankies
@AciidCandy could i be added to your ping list? ^w^ thankies
@AciidCandy

Add me to the pinglist when you open thanks~
@AciidCandy

Add me to the pinglist when you open thanks~
OM0IrHr.png
1 2 3