Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | achamo's art almanac
1 2
[quote name="JamminWithJimon" date="2018-05-08 20:05:15" ] [center]@achamo A couples' bust would be like 250g right? If so I'd love one of these two being cuties! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41298836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412989/41298836_350.png[/img] [/url] Simon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41282553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412826/41282553_350.png[/img] [/url] Jace Maybe with Simon nuzzling Jace while smiling(if teeth are showing I'd love his canines kinda long since he's based off a vampire) and Jace is kinda pouting but also kinda smiling a little bit?[/center] [/quote] @JamminWithJimon yep yep!! ill pm you with the finished art and then you can send me the payment < 3
JamminWithJimon wrote on 2018-05-08 20:05:15:
@achamo
A couples' bust would be like 250g right? If so I'd love one of these two being cuties!

41298836_350.png

Simon

41282553_350.png

Jace

Maybe with Simon nuzzling Jace while smiling(if teeth are showing I'd love his canines kinda long since he's based off a vampire) and Jace is kinda pouting but also kinda smiling a little bit?
@JamminWithJimon yep yep!! ill pm you with the finished art and then you can send me the payment < 3
ezgif_com_gif_maker__4__by_burshamo-dcb0ksh.gifcommissions openezgif_com_gif_maker__4__by_burshamo-dcb0ksh.gif
fr time +0
Weird request - would you do an unshaded fullbody but of a new-character-design?

tldr i give you colors themes and some basic stuff i like and you make a thing?

i like your creativity style - if not then alls good!
Weird request - would you do an unshaded fullbody but of a new-character-design?

Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
@achamo Thank you so much!
@achamo Thank you so much!
RoaminRonan.gif
@achamo
okay! i've got an jaguar scroll in my hoard, so i can throw it in along with the treasure :0

i dunno if you'd be willing to do three characters at once, so if you just wanna do two, i'd be cool with that! here are the losers in question (the most up to date references are the first three images in their galleries):
luna; nike; crystal (for two characters only, it's just luna/nike or luna/crystal)

EDIT: oop s i forgot to say what it was i wanted... i'd like a shaded fullbody piece! i don't wanna overwhelm you and have you do that with a full bg + extra character(s), so i'd be fine with a simple bg. (i will throw in the treasure needed for the bg though :0 )
@achamo
okay! i've got an jaguar scroll in my hoard, so i can throw it in along with the treasure :0

i dunno if you'd be willing to do three characters at once, so if you just wanna do two, i'd be cool with that! here are the losers in question (the most up to date references are the first three images in their galleries):
luna; nike; crystal (for two characters only, it's just luna/nike or luna/crystal)

EDIT: oop s i forgot to say what it was i wanted... i'd like a shaded fullbody piece! i don't wanna overwhelm you and have you do that with a full bg + extra character(s), so i'd be fine with a simple bg. (i will throw in the treasure needed for the bg though :0 )
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
[quote name="LouseDog" date="2018-05-08 20:23:04" ] Weird request - would you do an unshaded fullbody but of a new-character-design? tldr i give you colors themes and some basic stuff i like and you make a thing? i like your creativity style - if not then alls good! [/quote] @LouseDog like a custom design? of course!! pm me with details n stuff!
LouseDog wrote on 2018-05-08 20:23:04:

@LouseDog like a custom design? of course!! pm me with details n stuff!
ezgif_com_gif_maker__4__by_burshamo-dcb0ksh.gifcommissions openezgif_com_gif_maker__4__by_burshamo-dcb0ksh.gif
fr time +0
[quote name="SnailMuffin" date="2018-05-08 20:53:32" ] @achamo okay! i've got an jaguar scroll in my hoard, so i can throw it in along with the treasure :0 i dunno if you'd be willing to do three characters at once, so if you just wanna do two, i'd be cool with that! here are the losers in question (the most up to date references are the first three images in their galleries): luna; nike; crystal (for two characters only, it's just luna/nike or luna/crystal) EDIT: oop s i forgot to say what it was i wanted... i'd like a shaded fullbody piece! i don't wanna overwhelm you and have you do that with a full bg + extra character(s), so i'd be fine with a simple bg. (i will throw in the treasure needed for the bg though :0 ) [/quote] @SnailMuffin yeah i can do that!!! thank you sm, you can pay after the art is finished and i pm it to you < 3
SnailMuffin wrote on 2018-05-08 20:53:32:
@achamo

@SnailMuffin yeah i can do that!!! thank you sm, you can pay after the art is finished and i pm it to you < 3
fr time +0
@achamo

Do you do animation commissions?
@achamo

AgfYhsq.png
[quote name="Mew" date="2018-06-25 21:25:20" ] @achamo Do you do animation commissions? [/quote] @Mew yes, but they are considerably more expensive than any still art i offer :0
Mew wrote on 2018-06-25 21:25:20:
@achamo

@Mew yes, but they are considerably more expensive than any still art i offer :0
fr time +0
@achamo
could i get a shaded bust of this boi using fire fang? :> i'd like to pay in gems if that's ok!

https://toyhou.se/2371655.unnamed

ps his flames are greenish-blue, like alolan marowak's flames!
@achamo
could i get a shaded bust of this boi using fire fang? :> i'd like to pay in gems if that's ok!

https://toyhou.se/2371655.unnamed

ps his flames are greenish-blue, like alolan marowak's flames!
IMG_3120.png
1 2