Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Son's Art Shop // Under Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
NEWS : I will be away for vacation so i can't draw.
NEWS : I will be away for vacation so i can't draw.
LqB9eWx.png
@bunbunson
Human^^
@bunbunson
Human^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@Gurepu
hello! i'm very sorry you haven't gotten your art yet. I've been lacking motivation.;;
I will try my best to draw your dragon. You don't need to pay, so don't worry! ^^

On another note, this shop will be closed for a long while. I'm planning on closing it, but who knows? I will be taking a break from flight rising since it's not as fun as before. My dragons will still be fed. Also, full body with legs have been removed, so 'm sorry if anybody wanted a drawing with all the body parts. See you soon~!
@Gurepu
hello! i'm very sorry you haven't gotten your art yet. I've been lacking motivation.;;
I will try my best to draw your dragon. You don't need to pay, so don't worry! ^^

On another note, this shop will be closed for a long while. I'm planning on closing it, but who knows? I will be taking a break from flight rising since it's not as fun as before. My dragons will still be fed. Also, full body with legs have been removed, so 'm sorry if anybody wanted a drawing with all the body parts. See you soon~!
LqB9eWx.png
@bunbunson

Its fine ^^ also i dont mind paying
@bunbunson

Its fine ^^ also i dont mind paying
ew9u8Xp.png
@bunbunson hey hey hey, i saw your sig from the haikyuu thread you made 2 years ago late to the party as always I'm thinking to order an art for my Oikawa derg, i wonder if you'll be opening soon?
@bunbunson hey hey hey, i saw your sig from the haikyuu thread you made 2 years ago late to the party as always I'm thinking to order an art for my Oikawa derg, i wonder if you'll be opening soon?
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10