Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketchy Headshot Commissions $20USD/g
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50
@Lyra531 Let me know if you'd like anything changed! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/984d8ce67dc1ced47c6fe8c9927c2293/tumblr_pxrcqexHh51qk4vejo1_540.png[/img]
@Lyra531

Let me know if you'd like anything changed!
tumblr_pxrcqexHh51qk4vejo1_540.png
@Goanna

Username/ID: PigeonCoo
Link to dragon/image of OC: Here & Here
Mood/expression: The mood, I feel, should be quite calm, serene and elegant -- as unicorns usually are sksks
Must-haves: The horn and the eyes have to be the same as the ref to the best of your ability unless you wanna choose to have her eyes closed :')
Appearance: Uh.. Well there's nothing really, I drew the ref sheet(?) so I'm pretty sure I got her down
Payment type: Gems ^^;
Other (notes etc): Don't force yourself to do this, equines (and unicorns) are hard to draw most times, I understand completely if you don't wanna ^^;
@Goanna

Username/ID: PigeonCoo
Link to dragon/image of OC: Here & Here
Mood/expression: The mood, I feel, should be quite calm, serene and elegant -- as unicorns usually are sksks
Must-haves: The horn and the eyes have to be the same as the ref to the best of your ability unless you wanna choose to have her eyes closed :')
Appearance: Uh.. Well there's nothing really, I drew the ref sheet(?) so I'm pretty sure I got her down
Payment type: Gems ^^;
Other (notes etc): Don't force yourself to do this, equines (and unicorns) are hard to draw most times, I understand completely if you don't wanna ^^;
@PigeonCoo

Oh gosh she's gorgeous! I'd love to draw her :D I draw plenty of horsey critters so it should be fine! You can send the gems and I'll start asap!
@PigeonCoo

Oh gosh she's gorgeous! I'd love to draw her :D I draw plenty of horsey critters so it should be fine! You can send the gems and I'll start asap!
@Goanna too sninkin cute!!! <3 thanks so much
@Goanna too sninkin cute!!! <3 thanks so much
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
[emoji=guardian love size=2]
@PigeonCoo This character is soooo pretty I just love her! Let me know if anything needs to be changed! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/568732be44d6e7606a988043f2ad7c32/tumblr_pxuy3ygJT11qk4vejo1_540.png[/img]
@PigeonCoo

This character is soooo pretty I just love her! Let me know if anything needs to be changed!
tumblr_pxuy3ygJT11qk4vejo1_540.png
@Goanna

oh my g o D
I L O V E HER so much wth?? She's so pretty thank you so much!!
@Goanna

oh my g o D
I L O V E HER so much wth?? She's so pretty thank you so much!!
[emoji=unicorn size=1]Glad you like it!! [emoji=mirror love size=2]
Glad you like it!!
@sylvannull Let me know how this is! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/81d1812897d8098bc27f51be762d5a6a/tumblr_pxx7vzfOSh1qk4vejo1_540.png[/img]
@sylvannull

Let me know how this is!
tumblr_pxx7vzfOSh1qk4vejo1_540.png
@Goanna YOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S FUGGIN RAD
DEFINITELY WORTH THE GEMS LIKE WOW
TYSM!!
@Goanna YOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S FUGGIN RAD
DEFINITELY WORTH THE GEMS LIKE WOW
TYSM!!
cHa0MYt.pngoq8LyLj.png
l8NOdbs.pngFObX7rS.png

0, not O
addicted to scrying/dressing dragons, hmu if your dragons need a makeover ::)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50