Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mother's FODDART | Shadow Conquest
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29
@FirozTaverbi I have a curious question about an order I placed. For my first dragon that I wanted a Water Lantern for. I am wondering if I can get it slightly customized (totally fine if 5 extra levels needed.)

I am wondering if the lower half maybe like 1/4 of the lantern can look sandy. Because Delta, the dragon, really makes me think of the sea. But I would still like the Water logo and color but would like to see if I can add a bit of sand to the bottom of it.

(If you do accept, I'll update my original post so when you check it. You'll have that information there.)
@FirozTaverbi I have a curious question about an order I placed. For my first dragon that I wanted a Water Lantern for. I am wondering if I can get it slightly customized (totally fine if 5 extra levels needed.)

I am wondering if the lower half maybe like 1/4 of the lantern can look sandy. Because Delta, the dragon, really makes me think of the sea. But I would still like the Water logo and color but would like to see if I can add a bit of sand to the bottom of it.

(If you do accept, I'll update my original post so when you check it. You'll have that information there.)
c6b764d732.gif
@1000unicorns Thank you for your order! ^-^ That's just 50 levels when you're ready!

@Kikaharu That's totally cool, I can give your lantern a half-water-half-sand colour for an extra 5 levels : )
@1000unicorns Thank you for your order! ^-^ That's just 50 levels when you're ready!

@Kikaharu That's totally cool, I can give your lantern a half-water-half-sand colour for an extra 5 levels : )
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi okay :) yeah was really thinking it would be cool if his lantern matched that sea bottom haha
@FirozTaverbi okay :) yeah was really thinking it would be cool if his lantern matched that sea bottom haha
c6b764d732.gif
I have purchased 20 dragons! Now to see if I'm good enough to get them to ten. Bump!
I have purchased 20 dragons! Now to see if I'm good enough to get them to ten. Bump!
CS0nkUR.png
@Tobias

Your order looks good!! You can start sending dragons whenever- your total comes out to 1,000 levels!

(Additional questions: any expression you'd like them to have? pose? Also would you like them to be roughly equal in size as opposed to.. more true to FR sizes?)
@Tobias

Your order looks good!! You can start sending dragons whenever- your total comes out to 1,000 levels!

(Additional questions: any expression you'd like them to have? pose? Also would you like them to be roughly equal in size as opposed to.. more true to FR sizes?)
R4n9TxT.png
@Evet I have a slot for you! Thanks for buying one. Looking forward to your help with the push.

@TheOtherKirby Absolutely. I have you down for one of each accent. Good to see you again :D

@Evet I have a slot for you! Thanks for buying one. Looking forward to your help with the push.

@TheOtherKirby Absolutely. I have you down for one of each accent. Good to see you again :D

Friendly bump! :O
Friendly bump! :O
Na5WGHa.png
@Desnik [b]Dragon BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20047594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200476/20047594_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Any 'wishlist' apparel you don't own yet: Please work with this outfit from the Dressing Room! [outfit=112953][/b] Let me know if you have any questions and such!
@Desnik
Dragon BBCode:
20047594_350.png

Any 'wishlist' apparel you don't own yet:

Please work with this outfit from the Dressing Room!
pastel traveler

Let me know if you have any questions and such!
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@FirozTaverbi Dragon BBCode or scry:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40460025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404601/40460025_350.png[/img] [/url] Direction (left or right): right Lantern colour (default, flight or custom): default Custom lantern details (if applicable): --- Thank you!
@FirozTaverbi

Dragon BBCode or scry:
40460025_350.png

Direction (left or right): right
Lantern colour (default, flight or custom): default
Custom lantern details (if applicable): ---

Thank you!
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@KairyuDee Your slot has been reserved! Looking forward to your assistance.
@KairyuDee Your slot has been reserved! Looking forward to your assistance.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29