Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@MournfulMerchant

Awesome! I'll send a CR in a moment. Take your time with the art, I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. <3
@MournfulMerchant

Awesome! I'll send a CR in a moment. Take your time with the art, I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. <3
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
bump, id really appreciate usd slots filled sometime :'3
bump, id really appreciate usd slots filled sometime :'3
AtNK1io.png
Im willing to pay USD, but what i want is specific so let me know if you are interested:

A hatchery banner with "Sugar Squid Hatchies" with squids on it

a siggy banner of my two favorite nocturns laying down, facing each other, kinda wrapped up at the neck - like their heads on each others shoulders

@mournfulmerchant
Im willing to pay USD, but what i want is specific so let me know if you are interested:

A hatchery banner with "Sugar Squid Hatchies" with squids on it

a siggy banner of my two favorite nocturns laying down, facing each other, kinda wrapped up at the neck - like their heads on each others shoulders

@mournfulmerchant
eH9UPih.png
@SugarSquid

Yeah! I love squids and drawing nocturnes!

Could you PM me details :D?
@SugarSquid

Yeah! I love squids and drawing nocturnes!

Could you PM me details :D?
AtNK1io.png
Open!
Open!
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant I sold some stuff yesterday, so I was wondering if I could get another gem slot. I was interested in a flat piece of this dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30594242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305943/30594242_350.png[/img] [/url] Either a bust or a fullbody is fine for me: I'll leave you complete freedom with the pose and all the rest. The only thing you should keep in mind is the half-mask should look like [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/e8591f9658db6c0279574fd78c6cf3cf/tumblr_inline_pdbxmiEi1K1ufyrzd_540.png]this.[/url]
@MournfulMerchant

I sold some stuff yesterday, so I was wondering if I could get another gem slot. I was interested in a flat piece of this dragon.

30594242_350.png

Either a bust or a fullbody is fine for me: I'll leave you complete freedom with the pose and all the rest. The only thing you should keep in mind is the half-mask should look like this.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru

Yep! I’ll get started right away then! :D
@Jupiteru

Yep! I’ll get started right away then! :D
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant

yo!!! could i grab a headshot or waist-up bust of any of my characters here? (any you'd like to draw the most, you can choose!) and i can pay in USD!!
@MournfulMerchant

yo!!! could i grab a headshot or waist-up bust of any of my characters here? (any you'd like to draw the most, you can choose!) and i can pay in USD!!
@Talarik

I really wanna draw the two you had in your fourum post! They were super cute n I adore them!
@Talarik

I really wanna draw the two you had in your fourum post! They were super cute n I adore them!
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant

ooohh okay!! that sounds great, how much do i owe you?
@MournfulMerchant

ooohh okay!! that sounds great, how much do i owe you?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31