Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snivy's Art Shop (Hiatus!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Lhethi

Glad it looks good! I found it easier to read and navigate, so I'm pretty happy with it, but I just wanted more opinions. Thank you! :D
@Lhethi

Glad it looks good! I found it easier to read and navigate, so I'm pretty happy with it, but I just wanted more opinions. Thank you! :D
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Firstly, I love it. Second, the font is A+. Third, that's my baby in the sample art! lol

Firstly, I love it. Second, the font is A+. Third, that's my baby in the sample art! lol

7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@SageK253

Thank you!! I hope you don't mind me using him as the example! He was just my favorite that I finished out of all the others... if you don't want me to, I'd be more than willing to change it! ^^

I'm also glad you like the font. I fell in love with it once I saw it.
Thank you for your opinions/input! :D
@SageK253

Thank you!! I hope you don't mind me using him as the example! He was just my favorite that I finished out of all the others... if you don't want me to, I'd be more than willing to change it! ^^

I'm also glad you like the font. I fell in love with it once I saw it.
Thank you for your opinions/input! :D
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
[b]Flat-Color[/b] [b]Dragon Link/Pic:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39165743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391658/39165743_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bust or Fullbody?:[/b] Bust [b]Apparel/Skins/Accents?:[/b] All visible on a bust if you can, but don't feel pressured if you're not comfortable. [b]Background?:[/b] No [b]Specific Pose/Expression?:[/b] No [b]Payment?:[/b] Treasure
Flat-Color

Dragon Link/Pic:
39165743_350.png

Bust or Fullbody?: Bust
Apparel/Skins/Accents?: All visible on a bust if you can, but don't feel pressured if you're not comfortable.
Background?: No
Specific Pose/Expression?: No
Payment?: Treasure
britwhalebadge.png
@beanutbutter

Oh! Such a pretty girl! :O

Alright, so since you only want a bust, it'll just be the base of 75kt. The only apparel that would be visable would be her earings, and I can easily do those for a tiny price of 3kt, since they're so small. So if that sounds good to you, it'll be 78kt as the full payment and I'll add you to the slots! :D
@beanutbutter

Oh! Such a pretty girl! :O

Alright, so since you only want a bust, it'll just be the base of 75kt. The only apparel that would be visable would be her earings, and I can easily do those for a tiny price of 3kt, since they're so small. So if that sounds good to you, it'll be 78kt as the full payment and I'll add you to the slots! :D
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Sounds great! I'll send a PM with the treasure right away :D
Sounds great! I'll send a PM with the treasure right away :D
britwhalebadge.png
Using Relius is totally fine! I was surprised and pleased :)
Using Relius is totally fine! I was surprised and pleased :)
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@SageK253

Cool! I'll leave him up then! Thank you! :D
@SageK253

Cool! I'll leave him up then! Thank you! :D
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@NerdySnivy ping list please!
Also I’d be up for making a banner since I have three friends who sometimes ignore me.
@NerdySnivy ping list please!
Also I’d be up for making a banner since I have three friends who sometimes ignore me.
ezimba__73__by_fishtailholly-dcaxnkr.gif 5ihZ9.gifZfMsk.gifZ848L.gifBfmFz.gifAFQlW.gif
@dragondreamer21
Okay! I can do that!
It's up to you :3 Feel free to make one, but I might make my own as well. But I'd still display yours, so it would just mean I'd have two banners! Which I'm fine with. ^^
@dragondreamer21
Okay! I can do that!
It's up to you :3 Feel free to make one, but I might make my own as well. But I'd still display yours, so it would just mean I'd have two banners! Which I'm fine with. ^^
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17