Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [g/t/usd| xuiya's gijinka headshots |
1 2 3
@valarauka i am willing to do other types of commissions on a case by case basis (depending on complexity). Price will vary for them depending on what the commission is! c:
@valarauka i am willing to do other types of commissions on a case by case basis (depending on complexity). Price will vary for them depending on what the commission is! c:
she/her
FR+7

@xuiya Any chance you'd do a half-body with flat colors, including designing the gijinka? It would be for this dragon [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329526/32952571_350.png[/img]
@xuiya
Any chance you'd do a half-body with flat colors, including designing the gijinka?

It would be for this dragon
32952571_350.png
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka I can indeed! Is there any specifics you would like? Gender, hairstyle, apparel etc?
@valarauka I can indeed! Is there any specifics you would like? Gender, hairstyle, apparel etc?
she/her
FR+7

@xuiya

The dragon is actually a fan-dragon, but I'd like to see a different take. The character is male, from a fantasy setting. Anything else, I'd love to see what you come up with.
Could you give me an estimate of the cost?
@xuiya

The dragon is actually a fan-dragon, but I'd like to see a different take. The character is male, from a fantasy setting. Anything else, I'd love to see what you come up with.
Could you give me an estimate of the cost?
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka Alright! Given it's a half body, I will be creating a design, and the flats, how does a total of 1000g/ 1mil kt sound?
@valarauka Alright! Given it's a half body, I will be creating a design, and the flats, how does a total of 1000g/ 1mil kt sound?
she/her
FR+7

@xuiya

would you be interested in doing a lined artwork of this character?

https://www.rprepository.com/c/amarah
@xuiya

would you be interested in doing a lined artwork of this character?

https://www.rprepository.com/c/amarah
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@zhimonster I am indeed! Would you like a slot?
@zhimonster I am indeed! Would you like a slot?
she/her
FR+7

@xuiya Yes, I'd love one.

She can be drawn with her normal eyes since that's how she usually looks (her weird green glowy eye is usually hidden by illusion magic) She's a rather cold and eerie individual, I'm fine with her coming across as a little bit creepy. There is a dropdown under her gallery with a ref collage as well.

I can send payment now?
@xuiya Yes, I'd love one.

She can be drawn with her normal eyes since that's how she usually looks (her weird green glowy eye is usually hidden by illusion magic) She's a rather cold and eerie individual, I'm fine with her coming across as a little bit creepy. There is a dropdown under her gallery with a ref collage as well.

I can send payment now?
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@zhimonster perfect, I'll add you! Yes you can!
@zhimonster perfect, I'll add you! Yes you can!
she/her
FR+7

@xuiya
Hello there! ~
Your art is soo pretty! I would love a slot, if you have one open at the moment, but I got a question. Do you need a clear reference before you start? ;3
@xuiya
Hello there! ~
Your art is soo pretty! I would love a slot, if you have one open at the moment, but I got a question. Do you need a clear reference before you start? ;3
FSo93.gifyhxj2e6d.pngmuh6pb2f.gif
1 2 3