Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Dragons! (Fodder) [Paused]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Screemnigcheese Thanks for your order! The accent is pretty complex, it will cost 2 more fodder (or 16g) to complete.

Everything else looks good =)
@Screemnigcheese Thanks for your order! The accent is pretty complex, it will cost 2 more fodder (or 16g) to complete.

Everything else looks good =)
Bonsai_zpsnpeav6of.pngm40cGiK.png
@Luunadragon
Ok thankyou i will send one now
@Luunadragon
Ok thankyou i will send one now
Oh, it's Just that in the examples there ist one with Background und titled 'painting', but for the full-body there only was a coloured one so i wasn't (and still not really) Sure If you so that for full bodys too :)

sorry when that didn't make that much sense lol
Oh, it's Just that in the examples there ist one with Background und titled 'painting', but for the full-body there only was a coloured one so i wasn't (and still not really) Sure If you so that for full bodys too :)

sorry when that didn't make that much sense lol
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon No worries~ I don't have an example for it because I haven't done a full body painting for anyone yet, but I am offering them.
@GooglieSalmon No worries~ I don't have an example for it because I haven't done a full body painting for anyone yet, but I am offering them.
@Luunadragon I have the fodder ready for you! I’ll go ahead and send it :)
@Luunadragon I have the fodder ready for you! I’ll go ahead and send it :)
?6J2bK=party.png
@Luunadragon are you still doing that half-price Thing or not? Do you have a Slot Open at the Moment? :D
@Luunadragon are you still doing that half-price Thing or not? Do you have a Slot Open at the Moment? :D
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon Nah, sorry. I'll ping you when I'm open again. Life hits ya hard sometimes so I don't have a lot of time =)
@GooglieSalmon Nah, sorry. I'll ping you when I'm open again. Life hits ya hard sometimes so I don't have a lot of time =)
@Luunadragon

Could you ping me when you're open again? :D Thank you!
@Luunadragon

Could you ping me when you're open again? :D Thank you!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Could I have a ping when you're open again also?
Thanks in advance! Your art is beautiful :)
Could I have a ping when you're open again also?
Thanks in advance! Your art is beautiful :)
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@RoyalSorceress @RainbowWolfy Thank you guys!! I'll add you to the pinglist now. Sorry in advance for the extra pings =)
@RoyalSorceress @RainbowWolfy Thank you guys!! I'll add you to the pinglist now. Sorry in advance for the extra pings =)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9