Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ivoryandgold's art shoppe~[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
Bump
Bump
rKk4g3H.jpg
broke on usd at the moment, so here's a friendly bump!
broke on usd at the moment, so here's a friendly bump!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjuuSGX1r2ao8y_540.png
bump
bump
rKk4g3H.jpg
Hi hi, any chance I can get added to a pinglist if you reopen FR slots?
Hi hi, any chance I can get added to a pinglist if you reopen FR slots?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Added! Thanks for your interest in my art :)
@Xairathan

Added! Thanks for your interest in my art :)
rKk4g3H.jpg
Let me throw money at you holy crap.

I'd love a color bust of my boy Alden, if possible! I'm always in the mood for more art of my dorky cowboy paladin :')
Let me throw money at you holy crap.

I'd love a color bust of my boy Alden, if possible! I'm always in the mood for more art of my dorky cowboy paladin :')
@scar66

You got it! Cowboy aesthetic is great, I love doing people's dnd characters. I'll pm you my PayPal and a send you a sketch to review before I start coloring :)
@scar66

You got it! Cowboy aesthetic is great, I love doing people's dnd characters. I'll pm you my PayPal and a send you a sketch to review before I start coloring :)
rKk4g3H.jpg
@Ivoryandgold

I can offer
nocturne scroll

some flowerfalls

can those go towards a fullbody / full shading usd com?

Regardless, pls put me on yer pinglist for when you reopen t/g arts <3
@Ivoryandgold

I can offer
nocturne scroll

some flowerfalls

can those go towards a fullbody / full shading usd com?

Regardless, pls put me on yer pinglist for when you reopen t/g arts <3
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Yes! As long as the majority is in USD (which it would be for fullbody color) I'm open to mixed payment :) I'll add you to the pinglist

@Kitto

Yes! As long as the majority is in USD (which it would be for fullbody color) I'm open to mixed payment :) I'll add you to the pinglist

rKk4g3H.jpg
I would love to be added onto the pinglist if you ever open up t/g slots again !
I would love to be added onto the pinglist if you ever open up t/g slots again !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23