Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41
@TinyPaperCrane
no worries!! i'm patient ;v; take your time! <3
@TinyPaperCrane
no worries!! i'm patient ;v; take your time! <3
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
hey, forgot to ask!
i'll start working on your commissions now, is there any poses/gestures you prefer?
@Vekusen
hey, forgot to ask!
i'll start working on your commissions now, is there any poses/gestures you prefer?
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru
not that i can think of!
lurin is a soft boy, pretty smug, where-as hel is the opposite and a huge sulking grump :'D so anything portraying those kind of emotions work for me!
@eieru
not that i can think of!
lurin is a soft boy, pretty smug, where-as hel is the opposite and a huge sulking grump :'D so anything portraying those kind of emotions work for me!
3a2eEFc.gif
~
~
3a2eEFc.gif
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen Hey!!! My art information is at callows.weebly.com along with examples and pricing; I'd love to draw any of your ocs! I'd pick myself but honestly they all look fun to draw, so it'd be whomever you pick! I can do any kind of work depending on what you'd like, and I can look at items and the like as well! : ' D
@Vekusen Hey!!! My art information is at callows.weebly.com along with examples and pricing; I'd love to draw any of your ocs! I'd pick myself but honestly they all look fun to draw, so it'd be whomever you pick! I can do any kind of work depending on what you'd like, and I can look at items and the like as well! : ' D
will ♦ he, she ♦ painting shop
@Callows
ohhh my gosh your art is lovely!
I'd love to grab a piece of Helithius if possible please considering he's my main boy and I'd love to see him in such a pretty style! ;v;
I'm thinking perhaps a waist up experimental (i personally love sketchy styles!)? Are there any items from my shop in particular you'd like so I can apply them to the payment? ;v;
i assume you'd also follow gem pricing along the lines of the art shop? so $50 worth would be 5500g? ;v;
thank you~!
@Callows
ohhh my gosh your art is lovely!
I'd love to grab a piece of Helithius if possible please considering he's my main boy and I'd love to see him in such a pretty style! ;v;
I'm thinking perhaps a waist up experimental (i personally love sketchy styles!)? Are there any items from my shop in particular you'd like so I can apply them to the payment? ;v;
i assume you'd also follow gem pricing along the lines of the art shop? so $50 worth would be 5500g? ;v;
thank you~!
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41