Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Simple busts/headshots
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@softowl [i]ohmygodIdidn'teventhinkaboutthatbrbgonnagoscry[/i] Okay, I'm torn between unusual eyes and rare eyes. I'm gonna throw a scatter on her and see what I get. Whichever one I get first will be the one she gets :'D AND SHE GETS THE RARE EYES FIRST ALL RIGHT [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/306449879037902848/454676851760037929/dragon.png[/img] This is how she looks now without the hood :D
@softowl ohmygodIdidn'teventhinkaboutthatbrbgonnagoscry

Okay, I'm torn between unusual eyes and rare eyes. I'm gonna throw a scatter on her and see what I get. Whichever one I get first will be the one she gets :'D

AND SHE GETS THE RARE EYES FIRST ALL RIGHT

dragon.png

This is how she looks now without the hood :D
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I KNOW IT'S SO EXCITING

If you can give them a subtle effect, that would be amazing. And that's fine, take your time! No worries!
I KNOW IT'S SO EXCITING

If you can give them a subtle effect, that would be amazing. And that's fine, take your time! No worries!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
thank you so much omg ;o; <33
andyes please!!
thank you so much omg ;o; <33
andyes please!!
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
He looks amazing, thank you! :D Sending payment now.
He looks amazing, thank you! :D Sending payment now.
uvV4EDR.png
@softowl Sure, that sounds fine! :D
@softowl Sure, that sounds fine! :D
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
If it works for you I'd love it if the bird could look like he's singing (because the way I see him he's obnoxious and usually never shuts up :D).
If it works for you I'd love it if the bird could look like he's singing (because the way I see him he's obnoxious and usually never shuts up :D).
AH!! Totally omg

For sabella,
  • the braid is coming from the other side of her head (fromt he rest of her "mane" i guess?) Kind of see it here <3
  • The flowers are flower accessories, whether hairpins or clips, or real flowers is up to you <3
  • The gold tuft is part of her mane (you can see it inthe cheeb linked above~)
  • The crown spikes are just to show depth i believe, they are all pretty much the same length!
  • The ref is showing the middle of it there! It's only got one jutted bit, down the middle where the bigger jewel is!

For Raven
  • For the horns, they're kind of swirly but its mostly a gradient! You can have it static and etched looking, like here or swirly and "mobile looking" as shown in the ref! <3
AH!! Totally omg

For sabella,
  • the braid is coming from the other side of her head (fromt he rest of her "mane" i guess?) Kind of see it here <3
  • The flowers are flower accessories, whether hairpins or clips, or real flowers is up to you <3
  • The gold tuft is part of her mane (you can see it inthe cheeb linked above~)
  • The crown spikes are just to show depth i believe, they are all pretty much the same length!
  • The ref is showing the middle of it there! It's only got one jutted bit, down the middle where the bigger jewel is!

For Raven
  • For the horns, they're kind of swirly but its mostly a gradient! You can have it static and etched looking, like here or swirly and "mobile looking" as shown in the ref! <3
no problem at all! <33
I have no preferences tbh c: just something friendly and fond! theyre close friends <3
no problem at all! <33
I have no preferences tbh c: just something friendly and fond! theyre close friends <3
@softowl *raises hand* me? I would love a bust of Chaya - she doesn't need any apparel :) but do you think you can do the glowing eyes effect, or is that too complex? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40449166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404492/40449166_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=140&auth=9d5e9407f9cd52d011d597a0f30c848d23c93b33&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@softowl

*raises hand* me?

I would love a bust of Chaya - she doesn't need any apparel :) but do you think you can do the glowing eyes effect, or is that too complex?

40449166_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=140&auth=9d5e9407f9cd52d011d597a0f30c848d23c93b33&dummyext=prev.png

duHgkuH.png
@softowl she is a subspecies called a Shadeholder but I don't have the information in her bio. Shadeholders are dragons that have been killed in battle and re-animated by the Shade. A little creepy, but she's so pretty I couldn't help having her :D

Now that I think about it, it might be nice to have the golden seraph headpiece drawn on, if that's not too hard?
@softowl she is a subspecies called a Shadeholder but I don't have the information in her bio. Shadeholders are dragons that have been killed in battle and re-animated by the Shade. A little creepy, but she's so pretty I couldn't help having her :D

Now that I think about it, it might be nice to have the golden seraph headpiece drawn on, if that's not too hard?
duHgkuH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12