Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Done looking ty!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[Post Was Here] Just leaving refs up for anyone who comes back along needing them

I'd also like to be able to add it to my character's toyhouse profile, credited however you prefer of course, if that's alright?

References:

Ghost: toyhou.se link , brighter close up , Ears Up (side view) , Ears Up (front view) , Ears Down (side view) , Ears Down (front view) , Lodestone Link just in case. With Ghost I can get any kind of reference you need.

Alyon: Current look

[Post Was Here] Just leaving refs up for anyone who comes back along needing them

I'd also like to be able to add it to my character's toyhouse profile, credited however you prefer of course, if that's alright?

References:

Ghost: toyhou.se link , brighter close up , Ears Up (side view) , Ears Up (front view) , Ears Down (side view) , Ears Down (front view) , Lodestone Link just in case. With Ghost I can get any kind of reference you need.

Alyon: Current look

yIbM2bU.gif
Bump~
Bump~
yIbM2bU.gif
@glitchedghostie Hello, I'll work for one or two eggs depending on the level or detail wanted in the piece, my art blog is in my signature but I'll give you some different parameters if wanted.
@glitchedghostie Hello, I'll work for one or two eggs depending on the level or detail wanted in the piece, my art blog is in my signature but I'll give you some different parameters if wanted.
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@caecilius okay neat I'll look when I can get to my PC since my phone is crap and let you know :3
@caecilius okay neat I'll look when I can get to my PC since my phone is crap and let you know :3
yIbM2bU.gif
@caecilius Hmm, sure I'll see what you'd do with them ^^; What sort of level of detail would you consider fair for a few eggs? :3

Also to anyone else who might poke in feel free to offer too, I don't mind getting multiple or if someone wants to try just for Ghost, I don't mind tossing apparel/egg/familiars ect. your way, though probably will reserve the sprite for a couple piece ^^;
@caecilius Hmm, sure I'll see what you'd do with them ^^; What sort of level of detail would you consider fair for a few eggs? :3

Also to anyone else who might poke in feel free to offer too, I don't mind getting multiple or if someone wants to try just for Ghost, I don't mind tossing apparel/egg/familiars ect. your way, though probably will reserve the sprite for a couple piece ^^;
yIbM2bU.gif
@glitchedghostie by the price of an egg (and for a few) I could give you the quality of this image or something around this. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWHlE3KVAAAsRLH.jpg[/img] Or if you want a different style you an ask.
@glitchedghostie by the price of an egg (and for a few) I could give you the quality of this image or something around this.
DWHlE3KVAAAsRLH.jpg
Or if you want a different style you an ask.
@Caecilius That would be awesome :D I have 2 wind and 3 noct eggs, how many would you want and which ones? ^^; Also, should I send them in advance ect.?
@Caecilius That would be awesome :D I have 2 wind and 3 noct eggs, how many would you want and which ones? ^^; Also, should I send them in advance ect.?
yIbM2bU.gif
@glitchedghostie may I have 1 wind and 2 noct eggs, this piece should take a few days to complete so its up to you, whatever is most comfortable for you is best.
@glitchedghostie may I have 1 wind and 2 noct eggs, this piece should take a few days to complete so its up to you, whatever is most comfortable for you is best.
@Caecilius sure thing! And okies, I trust you so I can send the CR now (I'm not checking the site as much as I used to (hence me sending stuff for art) so I'd hate to forget and it get lost in the shuffle. I have a list, but still, just in case! Thanks so much! Oh and if you have any questions about Ambros I can describe things if you need anything more than the screenies :3
@Caecilius sure thing! And okies, I trust you so I can send the CR now (I'm not checking the site as much as I used to (hence me sending stuff for art) so I'd hate to forget and it get lost in the shuffle. I have a list, but still, just in case! Thanks so much! Oh and if you have any questions about Ambros I can describe things if you need anything more than the screenies :3
yIbM2bU.gif
@glitchedghostie The only question is which hair style for Ambros should I sue due to his varying hair styles.
@glitchedghostie The only question is which hair style for Ambros should I sue due to his varying hair styles.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17