Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon busts C: [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GooglieSalmon
That sounds alright with me! I'll send over the CR with payment here in a minute!
@GooglieSalmon
That sounds alright with me! I'll send over the CR with payment here in a minute!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Chloecat194 so.. that would be the Sketch, If you need Any Changes please let me know :3
@Chloecat194 so.. that would be the Sketch, If you need Any Changes please let me know :3
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon
It looks great! Can't wait to see it colored!
@GooglieSalmon
It looks great! Can't wait to see it colored!
Boop
Boop
Art Shop
@googliesalmon could you draw her for me plz and thx and you don't haft to draw the appreal and is it 900? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37478596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374786/37478596_350.png[/img] [/url]
@googliesalmon could you draw her for me plz and thx and you don't haft to draw the appreal and is it 900?

37478596_350.png
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
@chloecat194
AHHH, i am so, so, so sorry that it took me so Long to Finish :c
I really Hope you Like how it turned Out, here it is :)
@chloecat194
AHHH, i am so, so, so sorry that it took me so Long to Finish :c
I really Hope you Like how it turned Out, here it is :)
Art Shop
@DeathDragon101
Sorry for the late Response, your Ping got lost ._.
Would you Like to Order something? If yes, could you maybe usw the Order Form please, it Just makes it easier for me ^^
@DeathDragon101
Sorry for the late Response, your Ping got lost ._.
Would you Like to Order something? If yes, could you maybe usw the Order Form please, it Just makes it easier for me ^^
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon

It looks great! Though, can you help me figure out how to put it in Gilgamesh's bio? I seem to be having some confusion with it.
@GooglieSalmon

It looks great! Though, can you help me figure out how to put it in Gilgamesh's bio? I seem to be having some confusion with it.
@Chloecat194 that is the little Problem i have with Google Doc.. you will need to Take a screenshot and either Upload it to eg. Twitter and then Copy/Paste it or (idk If that works) Put the Screenshot directly in His Bio ._.
@Chloecat194 that is the little Problem i have with Google Doc.. you will need to Take a screenshot and either Upload it to eg. Twitter and then Copy/Paste it or (idk If that works) Put the Screenshot directly in His Bio ._.
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon

Alright. I know how to do the screenshot process, I just didn't know if you would be okay with that. It should be in his bio here soon then!
@GooglieSalmon

Alright. I know how to do the screenshot process, I just didn't know if you would be okay with that. It should be in his bio here soon then!
1 2 3 4 5 6