Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xiarri’s Art Shop {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=7][size=7][font=Cambria]Xiarri’s Art Shop {OPEN}[/font][/center] [center][size=7][font=Cambria]Hello my dudes! This is my little art shop! I can do headshots or waist up shots, or little doodles of your characters. I hope you like my art! - Xiarri[/font][/size][/center] [quote][center][size=7][size=6][font=Cambria]HEADSHOTS[/size] [center][/center][/font][/size][/center] [size=6]Examples:[/size] [img]https://flightrisingartbyxiarri.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/1/1/121178469/published/hazel.jpg[img][center] [img]https://flightrisingartbyxiarri.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/1/1/121178469/published/lora.jpg[/img] [img]https://flightrisingartbyxiarri.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/1/1/121178469/published/nora.jpg[/img] [center][img]https://flightrisingbyhufflepunk.weebly.com/uploads/6/3/0/5/63052307/29d6d1f6-045d-4237-8f96-f65e9a4b2072.jpeg[/img][/center] [size=6]Pricing:[/size] -Doodles: 5000 treasure -Shaded: 15,000 treasure (or the equivalent in gems or dragons for me to exalt) -Accessories (bags, animals, stuff like that): Additional 1,000 treasure per accessory[center][size=7][size=6][/quote] *For every commission with more than 1 character, it is 2,500 treasure more for each character
Xiarri’s Art Shop {OPEN}
Hello my dudes! This is my little art shop! I can do headshots or waist up shots, or little doodles of your characters. I hope you like my art! - Xiarri
Quote:
HEADSHOTS
Examples:
hazel.jpg[img][/img]
lora.jpg
nora.jpg
29d6d1f6-045d-4237-8f96-f65e9a4b2072.jpeg
Pricing:
-Doodles: 5000 treasure
-Shaded: 15,000 treasure
(or the equivalent in gems or dragons for me to exalt)
-Accessories (bags, animals, stuff like that): Additional 1,000 treasure per accessory
*For every commission with more than 1 character, it is 2,500 treasure more for each character

@HUFFLEPUNK

any examples? : D
@HUFFLEPUNK

any examples? : D
I'm so sorry, I forgot to put them on the post when I hit upload! I'm such a dork, I'll try to get them up as soon as possible! @AnnaBear
I'm so sorry, I forgot to put them on the post when I hit upload! I'm such a dork, I'll try to get them up as soon as possible! @AnnaBear
@Hufflepunk so would you be willing to draw my son? I've been looking for some art for a while, haha.
@Hufflepunk so would you be willing to draw my son? I've been looking for some art for a while, haha.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Yep, absolutely! I love your son @DragonSeeker
Yep, absolutely! I love your son @DragonSeeker
I'd be interested in paying for a full body art with apparel! Preferably with lineart or flat color. I'm not sure how much it will cost but if 100kt is enough I'd be happy to pay you! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390150/39014938_350.png[/img]
I'd be interested in paying for a full body art with apparel! Preferably with lineart or flat color. I'm not sure how much it will cost but if 100kt is enough I'd be happy to pay you!

39014938_350.png
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@Hufflepunk cool! Would you mind PMing me? I'll give you a description as well, aha
@Hufflepunk cool! Would you mind PMing me? I'll give you a description as well, aha
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
I'll get right to it, @DragonSeeker!!

I'll get right to it, @DragonSeeker!!

@VaporSlash Your pearlcatcher dude is awesome!! My art shop is called Hufflepunk's Huffle Doodles and my prices are listed in my forum art post! I hope we can do business!

It would cost 2500 treasure with an extra 600 for every apparel piece, but if I can get a list of all the apparel on your dragon that you would like on, than I can get a more accurate price ;)
@VaporSlash Your pearlcatcher dude is awesome!! My art shop is called Hufflepunk's Huffle Doodles and my prices are listed in my forum art post! I hope we can do business!

It would cost 2500 treasure with an extra 600 for every apparel piece, but if I can get a list of all the apparel on your dragon that you would like on, than I can get a more accurate price ;)
Nice! Well she has 6 articles of clothing and they're Twilight Oracle's Guise, Dusty Sage Lantern, Dusty Sage Sash, Dusty Sage Shawl, Dusty Sage Sleeves, and Dusty Sage Tassel. Hope that's all okay with you!
Nice! Well she has 6 articles of clothing and they're Twilight Oracle's Guise, Dusty Sage Lantern, Dusty Sage Sash, Dusty Sage Shawl, Dusty Sage Sleeves, and Dusty Sage Tassel. Hope that's all okay with you!
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7