Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/$] Valk's Human/oid Art [hiatus]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48
Oooh, are you taking FR stuff as payment again? Because if so I'd love to offer you my hoard of old festival stuff I don't use, for my next commission!

When you're done my first one, of course. c:
Oooh, are you taking FR stuff as payment again? Because if so I'd love to offer you my hoard of old festival stuff I don't use, for my next commission!

When you're done my first one, of course. c:
lZEZOSe.png
Could I perhaps be added to the ping list? Very much interested in getting my boy from ya but can currently only pay with gems as I wanna get rid of them.
I think you may very well like him if you like gems, crystals, and glowing stuff. xD
Could I perhaps be added to the ping list? Very much interested in getting my boy from ya but can currently only pay with gems as I wanna get rid of them.
I think you may very well like him if you like gems, crystals, and glowing stuff. xD
@Valkael *shuffles in* Guess who's been so enamored in FFXIv that Flight Rising was completely forgotten about? ME! Guess who needs art of a cute tiny Miqo'te? ME! As a preface, I want to know if couple shots are possible? :>
@Valkael *shuffles in* Guess who's been so enamored in FFXIv that Flight Rising was completely forgotten about? ME! Guess who needs art of a cute tiny Miqo'te? ME! As a preface, I want to know if couple shots are possible? :>
@Bolas heya! Couple shots are possible and the second character costs the same or less depending on how much is showing of them, so if you'd have any poses in mind that'd help me c:
@Bolas heya! Couple shots are possible and the second character costs the same or less depending on how much is showing of them, so if you'd have any poses in mind that'd help me c:
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
@Valkael Could I be on your pinglist for fr currency slots? ^^
@Valkael Could I be on your pinglist for fr currency slots? ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@valkael Wonderful! I'd like to commission you for a couple piece! I'm going to put the form here!

Commission type: Flat Colour
How much?: Fullbody?
Payment type: USD
References: Setanta and G'intana. -- I was thinking a pose around these lines?
Pic background: Transparent
Free add-ons: thicker outline, white sticker outline, coloured shadow effect. (you can request all of these if you want.) <-- Whatever looks good? Maybe thicker outline!
Dragon bio sized version?: No
Extras: Set's personality is here! Ana is a bit more reserved but still really happy around him!
@valkael Wonderful! I'd like to commission you for a couple piece! I'm going to put the form here!

Commission type: Flat Colour
How much?: Fullbody?
Payment type: USD
References: Setanta and G'intana. -- I was thinking a pose around these lines?
Pic background: Transparent
Free add-ons: thicker outline, white sticker outline, coloured shadow effect. (you can request all of these if you want.) <-- Whatever looks good? Maybe thicker outline!
Dragon bio sized version?: No
Extras: Set's personality is here! Ana is a bit more reserved but still really happy around him!
@Bolas Aah i love them ;w;
@Bolas Aah i love them ;w;
Will you add me to your pinglist? :3
Will you add me to your pinglist? :3
@Valkael

Can you add me to your pinglist?
@Valkael

Can you add me to your pinglist?
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@Drachenschwinge @Enki @BioSkyFall @MaribelEmerson @Exeidur @CosmicAngel @Varekai @dracoon @Rusher @RaisingCain

Heya! Just a lil update.

I'm sorry for how long some of your commissions are taking, some stuff has happened irl which has affected my ability to focus on my work. I'm slowly working through my commissions and I still aim to get all of your commissions to you, but it might take a lil bit longer than i'd originally hoped. I hope you all understand ;w;
@Drachenschwinge @Enki @BioSkyFall @MaribelEmerson @Exeidur @CosmicAngel @Varekai @dracoon @Rusher @RaisingCain

Heya! Just a lil update.

I'm sorry for how long some of your commissions are taking, some stuff has happened irl which has affected my ability to focus on my work. I'm slowly working through my commissions and I still aim to get all of your commissions to you, but it might take a lil bit longer than i'd originally hoped. I hope you all understand ;w;
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48