Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lagpie's Gijinka Gallery (Being Remade)
1 2 3
Username: Vinsmoke

Order type: Chibi

Order description: My OC boi. Hope it's okay that he only has a dollmaker made face reference and photos for outfits (and i know they are all female, ignore that :P) You can choose any outfit you feel like drawing.

Payment method: Treasure

References: Here
Username: Vinsmoke

Order type: Chibi

Order description: My OC boi. Hope it's okay that he only has a dollmaker made face reference and photos for outfits (and i know they are all female, ignore that :P) You can choose any outfit you feel like drawing.

Payment method: Treasure

References: Here
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@Vinsmoke Thats perfectly fine! I'll get right on that~! Is there any specific pose you'd like to see him in?
@Vinsmoke Thats perfectly fine! I'll get right on that~! Is there any specific pose you'd like to see him in?
Mith Protection Squad
goldenplains-poodle-mith.png marshland-poodle.png
@Lagpie Not really :D He's an optimistic dude so something happy I guess? But you can do whatever. Do you want payment now or afterwards?
@Lagpie Not really :D He's an optimistic dude so something happy I guess? But you can do whatever. Do you want payment now or afterwards?
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@Vinsmoke Afterwards please!
@Vinsmoke Afterwards please!
Mith Protection Squad
@Lagpie

Thank you so much Lagpie! The portraits turned out amazing. I'll add a link back to your work.
@Lagpie

Thank you so much Lagpie! The portraits turned out amazing. I'll add a link back to your work.
0QP261t.png
@Lagpie
Ooooh, if you have a slot open I'd love to order art from you!
Username: Nyria
Order type: Portrait Painted
Order description: Youngest of three sisters, she's the quietest. She tends to come off as innocent, and is used to presenting herself as her family expects of her, delicate and subtle, and pretty. So she is good at discovering information her bolder sisters might miss. So maybe some of that would help with posing.
Her hair is black, and her eyes will be a light blue.
Payment method: Gems
References:
https://m.imgur.com/a/qAhYs
For dress, I have multiple options so choose whichever you'd prefer. :)
@Lagpie
Ooooh, if you have a slot open I'd love to order art from you!
Username: Nyria
Order type: Portrait Painted
Order description: Youngest of three sisters, she's the quietest. She tends to come off as innocent, and is used to presenting herself as her family expects of her, delicate and subtle, and pretty. So she is good at discovering information her bolder sisters might miss. So maybe some of that would help with posing.
Her hair is black, and her eyes will be a light blue.
Payment method: Gems
References:
https://m.imgur.com/a/qAhYs
For dress, I have multiple options so choose whichever you'd prefer. :)
@soapwort Im glad you like them! They were so much fun to do~

@Nyria I have one slot left open! Ill get started on her portrait as soon as I can.
@soapwort Im glad you like them! They were so much fun to do~

@Nyria I have one slot left open! Ill get started on her portrait as soon as I can.
Mith Protection Squad
@Lagpie
Great! :)
@Lagpie
Great! :)
@skydust You're piece is done! Here a quick promo, if you'd go ahead and send the payment~!
@skydust You're piece is done! Here a quick promo, if you'd go ahead and send the payment~!
Mith Protection Squad
@skydust Thank you! Here you go: [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/d950/th/pre/i/2018/107/b/2/falco_commission_by_magdaleria-dc954il.png[/img] I really loved drawing the wisp -v-
@skydust Thank you! Here you go:

falco_commission_by_magdaleria-dc954il.png

I really loved drawing the wisp -v-
Mith Protection Squad
1 2 3