Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painterly Gijinka/OC Portraits 200kt+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mishigu - You can! Might take a few days, though, university's being weird.

Since you commissioned me once before my little restructure, you get an early bird discount, so the old 250/350g/kt prices for busts still apply - this looks like it'll take a while, so I'd say 350g/kt, if that's alright with you.

Would drawing her with the skull mask be okay? It's been a while since I last got around to doing skull-related things, and I had a chance to do a bunch of skull studies from real-life ones a while back (which was awesome, if a little morbid), so I'd love to see how that translates into drawing that mask.
@Mishigu - You can! Might take a few days, though, university's being weird.

Since you commissioned me once before my little restructure, you get an early bird discount, so the old 250/350g/kt prices for busts still apply - this looks like it'll take a while, so I'd say 350g/kt, if that's alright with you.

Would drawing her with the skull mask be okay? It's been a while since I last got around to doing skull-related things, and I had a chance to do a bunch of skull studies from real-life ones a while back (which was awesome, if a little morbid), so I'd love to see how that translates into drawing that mask.
Illustration89.png
@Guardy the skull mask is absolutely fine. I'm really excited to see what you come up with! I'll send the gems right now!
@Guardy the skull mask is absolutely fine. I'm really excited to see what you come up with! I'll send the gems right now!
Seeking art
bump!
bump!
Illustration89.png
@Guardy

Oooh~ Hi there! You have a very nice style! :o Could I commission a bust from you? I'd love to get some art for this character: Ref 1 / Ref 2

If you're down, let me know how much that rings me up and I'll send over payment as soon as I can! :D (I'll be paying in gems.)
@Guardy

Oooh~ Hi there! You have a very nice style! :o Could I commission a bust from you? I'd love to get some art for this character: Ref 1 / Ref 2

If you're down, let me know how much that rings me up and I'll send over payment as soon as I can! :D (I'll be paying in gems.)
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@ErsatzLace

You can! Might take a while, though - university and the ongoing festival is one heck of a combination.

Payment is due after I'm done, actually - I know it's not standard, but it allows me to do my thing without feeling pressured to have a finished piece right this second.

I'd say 450g, if that's okay - There's not too much super detailed stuff, but the super layered hair and the accessories will probably take a while.
@ErsatzLace

You can! Might take a while, though - university and the ongoing festival is one heck of a combination.

Payment is due after I'm done, actually - I know it's not standard, but it allows me to do my thing without feeling pressured to have a finished piece right this second.

I'd say 450g, if that's okay - There's not too much super detailed stuff, but the super layered hair and the accessories will probably take a while.
Illustration89.png
@Guardy

It's no worries! I'm in no rush so take as much time as you need!

How 'bout I send you a one-way CR? That way you can pick it up at your leisure (or cancel it if needs be). c:
@Guardy

It's no worries! I'm in no rush so take as much time as you need!

How 'bout I send you a one-way CR? That way you can pick it up at your leisure (or cancel it if needs be). c:
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@ErsatzLace - yeah, that'll work.

I'll try to get your bust done reasonably quickly, but it might take until next week if university keeps being so... uh, interesting.
@ErsatzLace - yeah, that'll work.

I'll try to get your bust done reasonably quickly, but it might take until next week if university keeps being so... uh, interesting.
Illustration89.png
@Guardy Hi there! :D Your art is awesome! If you still have a slot open, I would like to commission a bust of one of my WoW OCs. c: [img]https://farm1.staticflickr.com/940/39843097190_6be591a00b.jpg[/img]
@Guardy Hi there! :D Your art is awesome! If you still have a slot open, I would like to commission a bust of one of my WoW OCs. c:

39843097190_6be591a00b.jpg
@EmyNihm Sure thing!

Might take until early next week, though - I've been incredibly busy (thus my late answer, sorry for that orz), I have one commission left to do before getting started on yours, and I'd like to get a liiiiittle bit of Festival stuff done, too.

Price would be 500g / 425kt - it's not a suuuuuper complex design, but I know from experience that goggles and horns both take a while.
@EmyNihm Sure thing!

Might take until early next week, though - I've been incredibly busy (thus my late answer, sorry for that orz), I have one commission left to do before getting started on yours, and I'd like to get a liiiiittle bit of Festival stuff done, too.

Price would be 500g / 425kt - it's not a suuuuuper complex design, but I know from experience that goggles and horns both take a while.
Illustration89.png
@Guardy Awesome!! :D Thank you so much!

No worries at all! I'm getting towards finals and I don't have a lot of time to be on FR myself, although I'll be around if any issues/questions come up. ^^

Sounds good to me! I pay you afterwards, correct? c:
@Guardy Awesome!! :D Thank you so much!

No worries at all! I'm getting towards finals and I don't have a lot of time to be on FR myself, although I'll be around if any issues/questions come up. ^^

Sounds good to me! I pay you afterwards, correct? c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7