Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | looking for art [offering usd/gems]
1 2 3 4
@adomaniia

Hi! Here or PM is fine!
I'm currently only taking experimental pieces (so they're not full body, likely headshots/busts) for $35-40 a piece. Details might be lost since the focus is on painting with fun colours! I'd love to try my hand at painting your dragon for $40 though :)

If you have something specific in mind (a pose, an expression etc.) feel free to tell me c:
@adomaniia

Hi! Here or PM is fine!
I'm currently only taking experimental pieces (so they're not full body, likely headshots/busts) for $35-40 a piece. Details might be lost since the focus is on painting with fun colours! I'd love to try my hand at painting your dragon for $40 though :)

If you have something specific in mind (a pose, an expression etc.) feel free to tell me c:
fr_banner_by_kechk-dbaklf1.jpg
@adomaniia I have a small art shop thats just started if your interested! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2402155
@adomaniia I have a small art shop thats just started if your interested! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2402155
milkchan
he/him
@Kechk that sounds grand ! I'm waiting until the 28th to order things since that's my birthday and I want to treat myself, but I'm definitely going to commission you then if you're willing to wait and if your slots are open by then !
@Kechk that sounds grand ! I'm waiting until the 28th to order things since that's my birthday and I want to treat myself, but I'm definitely going to commission you then if you're willing to wait and if your slots are open by then !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Yep, sure! that's when my mid semester break starts anyway :) Looking forward to painting your lovely dragon! :D
Yep, sure! that's when my mid semester break starts anyway :) Looking forward to painting your lovely dragon! :D
fr_banner_by_kechk-dbaklf1.jpg
@adomaniia
Feel free to check out my art shop! It's just open!! :D
@adomaniia
Feel free to check out my art shop! It's just open!! :D
crimsons_jabsu_by_jabsketchu-dc6lv00.jpg +14 FR time
@adomaniia
I have a commission shop below! It's the second link. The art examples are incredibly outdated though, so I would suggest clicking on my oc shop instead! ^^
(as in *cough*GO TO THE OC SHOP BECAUSE MY COMMISSION EXAMPLES ARE UGLY*cough*)
@adomaniia
I have a commission shop below! It's the second link. The art examples are incredibly outdated though, so I would suggest clicking on my oc shop instead! ^^
(as in *cough*GO TO THE OC SHOP BECAUSE MY COMMISSION EXAMPLES ARE UGLY*cough*)
7qCl3Ny.png
@adomaniia
I have my art shop in my signature and more examples here if you wanna take a look!
@adomaniia
I have my art shop in my signature and more examples here if you wanna take a look!
O2RAk0D.png
~
~
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@adomaniia hello! Id definitely be interested in working with ya! All my work is traditional and the original can be mailed to you upon completion, payment in USD through PayPal.
Prices depend on complexity/size/medium, so we can definitely reach a deal suitable to you ^^
Squiddikin.deviantart.com < have a look around and let me know if you've got any questions or are interested!
@adomaniia hello! Id definitely be interested in working with ya! All my work is traditional and the original can be mailed to you upon completion, payment in USD through PayPal.
Prices depend on complexity/size/medium, so we can definitely reach a deal suitable to you ^^
Squiddikin.deviantart.com < have a look around and let me know if you've got any questions or are interested!
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@adomaniia

Hey there! Feel free to check out my commission info and let me know if you're interested in anything, thanks!
@adomaniia

Hey there! Feel free to check out my commission info and let me know if you're interested in anything, thanks!
chrysannarose on tumblr & twitter
fr_comm_sig_by_unistar2000-dbmmcj3.jpg
1 2 3 4