Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Sketches 3/3 slots [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@deceptibot

:O Would my baby Maksim be too difficult for you?
@deceptibot

:O Would my baby Maksim be too difficult for you?
@Venusbeast I don't think I'll any issues drawing them! Just fill out the form if you're interested for me :D
@Venusbeast I don't think I'll any issues drawing them! Just fill out the form if you're interested for me :D

They/them | 2+ hrs FR time
Instant Fest Currency Brewing
FRArtShop.png
@deceptibot
Username: Venusbeast
Payment type: treasure
Commission type: Mini headshot
Character reference(s)*: here u go~
Brief character personality: they're a very inquisitive and curious about everything, but they have no idea how to actually talk, as questions, or generally socialize, so they're mostly just a lone little tv headed spectre tinkering with anything it can get their ghosty hands on!
Specific details? Ideas? (optional): I was thinkin of his screen having an exclamation mark on it with his hat sticking straight up and its eye dilated as if they've been startled?
@deceptibot
Username: Venusbeast
Payment type: treasure
Commission type: Mini headshot
Character reference(s)*: here u go~
Brief character personality: they're a very inquisitive and curious about everything, but they have no idea how to actually talk, as questions, or generally socialize, so they're mostly just a lone little tv headed spectre tinkering with anything it can get their ghosty hands on!
Specific details? Ideas? (optional): I was thinkin of his screen having an exclamation mark on it with his hat sticking straight up and its eye dilated as if they've been startled?
@Venusbeast

Sure thing! Send me at least half the payment when you can!
@Venusbeast

Sure thing! Send me at least half the payment when you can!

FRArtShop.png
@deceptibot I love your style, it's really cute! I'd love to get a bust of my D&D character from you C:

Username: loststarship
Payment type: gems
Commission type: bust
Character reference(s):
All of these are in this dragon's bio but I'll link them separately as well:
x x x x

Brief character personality: Saoirse is doing her best easy-going, enthusiastic and friendly, but unfortunately chaos-prone. Her occasional lapses in magical control make life difficult for both herself and the people around her... but she means well!

Specific details: Her pendants are a crystal point and a pebble with a naturally-formed hole in it.
@deceptibot I love your style, it's really cute! I'd love to get a bust of my D&D character from you C:

Username: loststarship
Payment type: gems
Commission type: bust
Character reference(s):
All of these are in this dragon's bio but I'll link them separately as well:
x x x x

Brief character personality: Saoirse is doing her best easy-going, enthusiastic and friendly, but unfortunately chaos-prone. Her occasional lapses in magical control make life difficult for both herself and the people around her... but she means well!

Specific details: Her pendants are a crystal point and a pebble with a naturally-formed hole in it.
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
@loststarship

Aw ty! I can sure do that, she looks super cut and fun to draw! Just send me at least half the payment and I'll get it done asap!
@loststarship

Aw ty! I can sure do that, she looks super cut and fun to draw! Just send me at least half the payment and I'll get it done asap!

FRArtShop.png
boop ! two slots opened up !
boop ! two slots opened up !

FRArtShop.png
aaand we're fully open again !
aaand we're fully open again !