Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Sketches 3/3 slots [OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Deceptibot

Mind adding me to the pinglist?
@Deceptibot

Mind adding me to the pinglist?
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@Mazurkas

done!
@Mazurkas

done!

They/them | 2+ hrs FR time
Instant Fest Currency Brewing
FRArtShop.png
@Deceptibot Could I be added to the pinglist please?

Oh and question! What if you want like a Chibi or full body and the references don’t have full body but has description and like busts or partial signatures?
@Deceptibot Could I be added to the pinglist please?

Oh and question! What if you want like a Chibi or full body and the references don’t have full body but has description and like busts or partial signatures?
@Skydust Added!

It depends on the situation and how detailed each reference is and if it's easy to piece together the whole design from them all if that makes sense? o:
@Skydust Added!

It depends on the situation and how detailed each reference is and if it's easy to piece together the whole design from them all if that makes sense? o:

FRArtShop.png
and reopened! I think if I can get comfortable again I'll remake this thread but now I'm excited to try things out here after hiatus :D
and reopened! I think if I can get comfortable again I'll remake this thread but now I'm excited to try things out here after hiatus :D

FRArtShop.png
Boop
Boop

FRArtShop.png
@Deceptibot

Are couples double the cost? Also how do you feel about drawing an elf with a unicorn? Would this count as a couple?
@Deceptibot

Are couples double the cost? Also how do you feel about drawing an elf with a unicorn? Would this count as a couple?
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@ZaiaFantasy

Yes extra characters are double the cost! And an animal companion would count as a "couple" :)
@ZaiaFantasy

Yes extra characters are double the cost! And an animal companion would count as a "couple" :)

FRArtShop.png
@Deceptibot

May I take a slot, then?

7million treasure? I can pm or email references
@Deceptibot

May I take a slot, then?

7million treasure? I can pm or email references
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@ZaiaFantasy

A PM would be great! :D