Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - NO LONGER SELLING -
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
bump
bump
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

I love this shop idea! Are these still open? I usually get 0/4 slots confused because it could mean all slots are open or none are XD

USERNAME: SoulLugia11
Type of design: Complex
Race of design (Cat, dog, dragon, pony etc): Demon Humanoid
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes! I actually want to use this one for an rp I'm doing at the moment ^^
Apparel? (optional): Gauntlets with claws, kilt (more like the FR kilt apparel, like Furious Kilt), armored breastplate with an oval gem in the center, armored shoulder pads, thigh armor, scaly armor boots/greaves (none of this has to be intricately detailed, by the way ^^)
Color palette (optional): Dark colors, definitely! A couple specific colors I would like are black, grey, maybe some dark red or purple? An overall dark and ominous theme with the colors, but feel free to be creative with the colors! ^^
Extra info: Gender is male, and he does have hair, but he can look androgynous if you want ^^ You can add anything else that would make him look better, like horns, spines, etc.; feel free to do whatever! ^^

I'm also wondering if you accept gems, and if you do, what this would cost in gems?
@AquaParrot

I love this shop idea! Are these still open? I usually get 0/4 slots confused because it could mean all slots are open or none are XD

USERNAME: SoulLugia11
Type of design: Complex
Race of design (Cat, dog, dragon, pony etc): Demon Humanoid
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes! I actually want to use this one for an rp I'm doing at the moment ^^
Apparel? (optional): Gauntlets with claws, kilt (more like the FR kilt apparel, like Furious Kilt), armored breastplate with an oval gem in the center, armored shoulder pads, thigh armor, scaly armor boots/greaves (none of this has to be intricately detailed, by the way ^^)
Color palette (optional): Dark colors, definitely! A couple specific colors I would like are black, grey, maybe some dark red or purple? An overall dark and ominous theme with the colors, but feel free to be creative with the colors! ^^
Extra info: Gender is male, and he does have hair, but he can look androgynous if you want ^^ You can add anything else that would make him look better, like horns, spines, etc.; feel free to do whatever! ^^

I'm also wondering if you accept gems, and if you do, what this would cost in gems?
xk7ymDQ.png
@Soullugia
Nope! It means im completely free!

The apparel adds 25 gems in all,
and add that to the original price of 40kt that's 65 gems!
@Soullugia
Nope! It means im completely free!

The apparel adds 25 gems in all,
and add that to the original price of 40kt that's 65 gems!
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

Alrighty! I can go ahead and send the payment now, as I prefer to give payment before the commission is started, if that's alright with you? :)
@AquaParrot

Alrighty! I can go ahead and send the payment now, as I prefer to give payment before the commission is started, if that's alright with you? :)
xk7ymDQ.png
bump
bump
7qCl3Ny.png
bump
bump
7qCl3Ny.png
bump
bump
7qCl3Ny.png
bump~
bump~