Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - NO LONGER SELLING -
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40
@AquaParrot
Hello! Sorry if this is a dumb question- if I got a human OC design, would it have clothes or would that count as apparel?
@AquaParrot
Hello! Sorry if this is a dumb question- if I got a human OC design, would it have clothes or would that count as apparel?
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@kaibutsu
Basic clothes (A tee and shorts) would not count in the price.
Armor, necklaces, bracelets, and non regular shoes DO count in the price.

And no, it's not a dumb question! It's perfectly reasonable ^^
@kaibutsu
Basic clothes (A tee and shorts) would not count in the price.
Armor, necklaces, bracelets, and non regular shoes DO count in the price.

And no, it's not a dumb question! It's perfectly reasonable ^^
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot
Ooh! How much would an armor design cost? (or how many apparel pieces would it be and I'll figure the rest out on my own if that's easier for you lolol)
@AquaParrot
Ooh! How much would an armor design cost? (or how many apparel pieces would it be and I'll figure the rest out on my own if that's easier for you lolol)
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@kaibutsu
I'd say body armor would cost 5kt more, while extra things like gauntlets, a helmet, spikes on boots etc would add an extra 5kt.

For example:

Apparel: Rust colored body armor with a bit of a kilt-like thing [ +5kt ]
I also want spiked gauntlets, the color of the armor [ +5kt]
Could I also get spikes on the boots? [ +5kt]

And so on.
@kaibutsu
I'd say body armor would cost 5kt more, while extra things like gauntlets, a helmet, spikes on boots etc would add an extra 5kt.

For example:

Apparel: Rust colored body armor with a bit of a kilt-like thing [ +5kt ]
I also want spiked gauntlets, the color of the armor [ +5kt]
Could I also get spikes on the boots? [ +5kt]

And so on.
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

Hi! I’m interested in order an OC design from you! You obviously can do monsters (which, YAYYYYYY!), but I’ll ask anyway just in case, you can do a half-ghost character, right? (Like, fading into smoke from her finger tips)

And another one, the “complex desgin” option, does it mean the complexity of the character which you design or that the finished piece? Either way, I’m a bit confused that which example counts as complex design, sry if I’m talking too much^ ^
@AquaParrot

Hi! I’m interested in order an OC design from you! You obviously can do monsters (which, YAYYYYYY!), but I’ll ask anyway just in case, you can do a half-ghost character, right? (Like, fading into smoke from her finger tips)

And another one, the “complex desgin” option, does it mean the complexity of the character which you design or that the finished piece? Either way, I’m a bit confused that which example counts as complex design, sry if I’m talking too much^ ^
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@kipuka

All of the examples are inbetween basic and complex to avoid confusion ^^

1. Yes, I can do ghost-like characters, but I can't do gradients.
2. A complex design is just a character that has more thought put into it (more markings, colors, and overall creativity put into the design).
@kipuka

All of the examples are inbetween basic and complex to avoid confusion ^^

1. Yes, I can do ghost-like characters, but I can't do gradients.
2. A complex design is just a character that has more thought put into it (more markings, colors, and overall creativity put into the design).
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot
hmmmm! That sounds reasonable! A final question before I decide!
How much would it cost if I want the style of my order to be something like the character on the banner of your “reference shop”? Not that I wanna rip of that adorable design or anything, no sweat! Just I love the style!
@AquaParrot
hmmmm! That sounds reasonable! A final question before I decide!
How much would it cost if I want the style of my order to be something like the character on the banner of your “reference shop”? Not that I wanna rip of that adorable design or anything, no sweat! Just I love the style!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@kipuka

Clarify? I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Do you mean the fiery style, or the odd humanoid style?

@kipuka

Clarify? I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Do you mean the fiery style, or the odd humanoid style?

7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot
Oh! Sorry if I’m being confusing!
I mean the humanoid style!
@AquaParrot
Oh! Sorry if I’m being confusing!
I mean the humanoid style!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@kipuka sorry i'm being stupid and I'm really really sorry but do you mean something like this? [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/6VG3DC.png[/img]
@kipuka

sorry i'm being stupid and I'm really really sorry but do you mean something like this?
6VG3DC.png
7qCl3Ny.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40