Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -closed-
1 2 3 4 5
BUMPING U
BUMPING U
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
Can i purchase a bust of this dragon please? Willing to pay 400-450 gems for a painted bust. but if you dont do that dont worry i will pay for the sketch <3 [img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388126&tab=dragon&did=41815539[/img]
Can i purchase a bust of this dragon please? Willing to pay 400-450 gems for a painted bust. but if you dont do that dont worry i will pay for the sketch <3 [img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388126&tab=dragon&did=41815539[/img]
@bluewolf0151 hi! I can’t do a painted bust for that, but I can certainly do a coloured/shaded drawing! Similar ink style to this drawing, but of course your dragon. I can do that for 350g!
@bluewolf0151 hi! I can’t do a painted bust for that, but I can certainly do a coloured/shaded drawing! Similar ink style to this drawing, but of course your dragon. I can do that for 350g!
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@fantastea sure thing! Can you put an small banner underneath saying “happy birthday pi” just at the bottom too? I can pay extra <3
@fantastea sure thing! Can you put an small banner underneath saying “happy birthday pi” just at the bottom too? I can pay extra <3
@bluewolf0151 sure, I can do that! No extra charge for something simple like that. ^^

Since this is a gift, is there a specific time you’d like it done by? I can try my best to get it done for then.
@bluewolf0151 sure, I can do that! No extra charge for something simple like that. ^^

Since this is a gift, is there a specific time you’d like it done by? I can try my best to get it done for then.
@fanastea August 20th at the latest. So about 3 weeks or so away n3n. Thanks again. Want the payment now or when it’s done?
@fanastea August 20th at the latest. So about 3 weeks or so away n3n. Thanks again. Want the payment now or when it’s done?
@bluewolf0105 Great! Three weeks should be plenty of time.

I prefer payment up front, or after I've sent a sketch.
@bluewolf0105 Great! Three weeks should be plenty of time.

I prefer payment up front, or after I've sent a sketch.
@Fantastea can i pay when youve sent a sketch pls? thanks so much again <3
@Fantastea can i pay when youve sent a sketch pls? thanks so much again <3
@BlueWolf0151 Yep! I'll try to do it as soon as I can, but I am a fulltime student so it may be a little while.

Thanks!
@BlueWolf0151 Yep! I'll try to do it as soon as I can, but I am a fulltime student so it may be a little while.

Thanks!
@fantastea No worries <3 (is a student too so i know your pain xD)
@fantastea No worries <3 (is a student too so i know your pain xD)
1 2 3 4 5