Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53
@Redsparrow Yeah, no problem!

@Seacrest, done!
@Redsparrow Yeah, no problem!

@Seacrest, done!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese
Username: SeaCrest
Style: Pixel
Reference: x x
Description: I'd like her with a starwood tree with some leaves falling, please! You could include multiple trees or a crescent moon like the scene image if that looks better; please feel free to do whatever you think looks best! I will be using this as a graphic for my subspecies, the Starwood Guardians.
@Meese
Username: SeaCrest
Style: Pixel
Reference: x x
Description: I'd like her with a starwood tree with some leaves falling, please! You could include multiple trees or a crescent moon like the scene image if that looks better; please feel free to do whatever you think looks best! I will be using this as a graphic for my subspecies, the Starwood Guardians.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Seacrest
This might cost more since there are multiple elements! I can do a lot of details if I keep the size down, would you rather do that or figure out a budget for this?
@Seacrest
This might cost more since there are multiple elements! I can do a lot of details if I keep the size down, would you rather do that or figure out a budget for this?
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

If it would be easier just a tree with some falling leaves would be fine! The scene I linked is mostly for reference for the starwood trees, since I think that's the clearest view of them we have. Would that bring the work required down? Sorry, I didn't think of the amount of elements while writing up my form ^^"
@Meese

If it would be easier just a tree with some falling leaves would be fine! The scene I linked is mostly for reference for the starwood trees, since I think that's the clearest view of them we have. Would that bring the work required down? Sorry, I didn't think of the amount of elements while writing up my form ^^"
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Starcrest No worries, it's doable! I have two different prices listed depending on the size of the pixel, which one are you thinking of? I can figure out a way to make it work out either way without an additional cost, I think!
@Starcrest No worries, it's doable! I have two different prices listed depending on the size of the pixel, which one are you thinking of? I can figure out a way to make it work out either way without an additional cost, I think!
iK0jgh4.png
@Redsparrow, hey which size do you want for your pixel? (also long time no see! <3)
@Redsparrow, hey which size do you want for your pixel? (also long time no see! <3)
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

Whatever you feel like, I'd prefer to not spend over $50. But go wild from there.

(You need to stream your art again!)
@Meese

Whatever you feel like, I'd prefer to not spend over $50. But go wild from there.

(You need to stream your art again!)
9Nrh39n.png
@Redsparrow Will do once I'm done with my move! My internet wasn't good enough for it for a while!
@Redsparrow Will do once I'm done with my move! My internet wasn't good enough for it for a while!
iK0jgh4.png
Question, are you willing to draw personal characters? (Non FR dragons?)
Question, are you willing to draw personal characters? (Non FR dragons?)
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
@Denotec, genuinely prefer it and what I do for my job outside of commissions! Most of my samples are just FR dragons since when I don't do commissions my studio work is mostly visdev. So yes, 100%!
@Denotec, genuinely prefer it and what I do for my job outside of commissions! Most of my samples are just FR dragons since when I don't do commissions my studio work is mostly visdev. So yes, 100%!
iK0jgh4.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53