Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Zekrio's Art Shop- [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
bump
bump

ezgif_4_32b7e5730b_by_zekrio-dc3ovn8.gif
bump
bump

bump
bump

bump
bump

bump!
bump!
ZUdHXc.gif
my English are not so well,so if I say something wrong,PLZ forgive me.This forums didn't allow me to write Chinese.I'd like to order a bust of this dragon https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=456636&tab=dragon&did=53994447 And I will use wechat to pay.If you can PLZ give me your wechat so we can communicat more easily XD And I really love your art!!!! They're amazing!!!!!! @Zekrio
my English are not so well,so if I say something wrong,PLZ forgive me.This forums didn't allow me to write Chinese.I'd like to order a bust of this dragon https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=456636&tab=dragon&did=53994447 And I will use wechat to pay.If you can PLZ give me your wechat so we can communicat more easily XD And I really love your art!!!! They're amazing!!!!!! @Zekrio
ZUdHXc.gif
@LeafCipher
Haha I guess FR doesn't support Chinese characters!
My wechat is Zekrio
@LeafCipher
Haha I guess FR doesn't support Chinese characters!
My wechat is Zekrio

@Zekrio Hello! I'm interested in commissioning you again, but before I get into details would you be willing to draw this character? (Egil from Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Zekrio Hello! I'm interested in commissioning you again, but before I get into details would you be willing to draw this character? (Egil from Xenoblade Chronicles)
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@AzureFlameGod
Yeah sure thing ^^
@AzureFlameGod
Yeah sure thing ^^

@Zekrio sweet!
I'd like to commission a bust with simple background of Egil.
You're free to simplify his design if you want to (I'm more than happy to pay the extra for complex characters!)
If you'd like a compilation of refs i've made for personal use since he has very little official art I'm linking it here: [Large file warning]
I don't have anything particular in mind for pose but I would love for the background's palette to have a similar palette to this. (If a different color inspires you though, go for it! I adore your use of colors!)

And that's about it, just let me know how much to pay and when to pay! (I'll need your paypal again)
@Zekrio sweet!
I'd like to commission a bust with simple background of Egil.
You're free to simplify his design if you want to (I'm more than happy to pay the extra for complex characters!)
If you'd like a compilation of refs i've made for personal use since he has very little official art I'm linking it here: [Large file warning]
I don't have anything particular in mind for pose but I would love for the background's palette to have a similar palette to this. (If a different color inspires you though, go for it! I adore your use of colors!)

And that's about it, just let me know how much to pay and when to pay! (I'll need your paypal again)
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46