Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vega's portrait shop & More | CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
bump
bump
bump
bump
buy stuff...
buy stuff...
bump
bump
bump
bump
@altvega god ive always adored your art i'm having Emotions while flicking through finances
would you ever do design comms, by the by? your outfit compositions are to DIE for!
@altvega god ive always adored your art i'm having Emotions while flicking through finances
would you ever do design comms, by the by? your outfit compositions are to DIE for!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine

;_; oh my goodness... that's such a lovely thing to say! thank you so much!

i did just do a commission where i was given a character and pretty much total liberty with the outfit design. it was a bust and i didn't charge any extra for it. if it comes to making a design from scratch then i am not even sure what to do haha, i will have to figure the pricing out.
it would probably depend on whether its FB/bust and how much you'd want me to design, but bottom line, i am more than happy to do design comms!
@Iodine

;_; oh my goodness... that's such a lovely thing to say! thank you so much!

i did just do a commission where i was given a character and pretty much total liberty with the outfit design. it was a bust and i didn't charge any extra for it. if it comes to making a design from scratch then i am not even sure what to do haha, i will have to figure the pricing out.
it would probably depend on whether its FB/bust and how much you'd want me to design, but bottom line, i am more than happy to do design comms!
@altvega tysm for the comprehensive answer!! i might have some more questions to help me decide on a possible character ahaha, i'll pm you so i dont clog your thread
@altvega tysm for the comprehensive answer!! i might have some more questions to help me decide on a possible character ahaha, i'll pm you so i dont clog your thread
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine

any questions are welcome c:, thank you for your interest!
@Iodine

any questions are welcome c:, thank you for your interest!
bump
bump
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33