Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | colored busts 400g/350kt (hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Eluneis
If you still have slots open,

Name: Saern
Expectations: One of the casual outfit options in the refs is alright with me, you don't have to draw that complicated armour oh god no

As for expression, a smirk or something similar would be perfect. I have no reservations about the background!!
References: X
Payment choice: Treasure!!

Edit: payment sent!!
@Eluneis
If you still have slots open,

Name: Saern
Expectations: One of the casual outfit options in the refs is alright with me, you don't have to draw that complicated armour oh god no

As for expression, a smirk or something similar would be perfect. I have no reservations about the background!!
References: X
Payment choice: Treasure!!

Edit: payment sent!!
@saern wow! she's beautiful, imma put you down for a slot and just send over CR. I'll get started ASAP.
@saern wow! she's beautiful, imma put you down for a slot and just send over CR. I'll get started ASAP.
bump
bump
@Eluneis

Name:kyonshi
Expectations: He should look happy ^_^ you can add a smudge of flour too if you like? not needed though.
References: just one, in bio
Payment choice: gems~
@Eluneis

Name:kyonshi
Expectations: He should look happy ^_^ you can add a smudge of flour too if you like? not needed though.
References: just one, in bio
Payment choice: gems~
iXNOttm.gif
@kyonshi wow! looking forward to this :) send CR over and i'll get started
@kyonshi wow! looking forward to this :) send CR over and i'll get started
@Eluneis do you accept couple headshots?
@Eluneis do you accept couple headshots?
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Eluneis

Name: Gimeurcookie
Expectations: Go wild.
References: 1 | 2
Payment choice: Gems
@Eluneis

Name: Gimeurcookie
Expectations: Go wild.
References: 1 | 2
Payment choice: Gems
@Eluneis - hello again! I would be interested in getting another commission from ya, if you're down for that! :3c

Name: Ranohara
Expectations: no real expectations, go crazy with 'em! If you need any info on any of them though please don't hesitate to ask c:
References: x / x / x (each one leads to a different OC- you're welcome to draw whoever interests you most! Sorry the last one is only legit pictures OTL)
Payment choice: treasure please!
@Eluneis - hello again! I would be interested in getting another commission from ya, if you're down for that! :3c

Name: Ranohara
Expectations: no real expectations, go crazy with 'em! If you need any info on any of them though please don't hesitate to ask c:
References: x / x / x (each one leads to a different OC- you're welcome to draw whoever interests you most! Sorry the last one is only legit pictures OTL)
Payment choice: treasure please!
@Weapon yes! I do accept multiple orders of headshots.

@Gimeurcookie I'll put you down! send CR and ill get started asap!

@Ranohara welcome back! send CR over and I guess which OC you get will be a surprise :))
@Weapon yes! I do accept multiple orders of headshots.

@Gimeurcookie I'll put you down! send CR and ill get started asap!

@Ranohara welcome back! send CR over and I guess which OC you get will be a surprise :))
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21