Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - CLOSED!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52
@Starrlight One gem slot for Dusk and Dawn, please!
@Starrlight One gem slot for Dusk and Dawn, please!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Weenyah I'd like SH1XL (the largest dark brown shelf) if that's okay, I didn't check the code before I posted ^^; I'll re-check them all to make sure that's the only mistake though, just in case :3 Thank you for letting me know, I'll send the first dragons of my payment over as soon as I've checked to make sure there aren't any other mistakes/typoes :3 EDIT: Yep it was the only mistake
@Weenyah I'd like SH1XL (the largest dark brown shelf) if that's okay, I didn't check the code before I posted ^^; I'll re-check them all to make sure that's the only mistake though, just in case :3 Thank you for letting me know, I'll send the first dragons of my payment over as soon as I've checked to make sure there aren't any other mistakes/typoes :3 EDIT: Yep it was the only mistake
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
@butcherbaby
Added o/
@butcherbaby
Added o/
jA0Unwf.gif
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
@heartcrusher1 I’d like a treasure slot for dusk and dawn please
@heartcrusher1 I’d like a treasure slot for dusk and dawn please
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Aurax ahhhh she is absolutely gorgous!!! I love it! Thank you so much!
@Aurax ahhhh she is absolutely gorgous!!! I love it! Thank you so much!
U8QtDKC.png
@Starrlight
Okay, thank you!
@Starrlight
Okay, thank you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@pierrct Here's your painterly full coloured torso sketch! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DtvSJAv.png[/img] [url=https://imgur.com/DtvSJAv]Link to full size[/url]
@pierrct Here's your painterly full coloured torso sketch!

DtvSJAv.png

Link to full size
bZOQYBz.png
@snowpea

Added! (I believe heart is offline atm and didn't see your post until now.)
@snowpea

Added! (I believe heart is offline atm and didn't see your post until now.)
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight

...Yeah. I need Dusk and Dawn. Too busy to level dragons this week, so sending you gems.
@Starrlight

...Yeah. I need Dusk and Dawn. Too busy to level dragons this week, so sending you gems.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52