Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |°| Old Castle Art shop |°|
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i'm back again ;u; <3

Type: chibi (Are they colored and such? ;o; and are you up for doing one? if not i'll grab a greyscale fullbody instead hfdjkgs) <3
Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/2267308.yavanna-birdfolk-
Notes: She's a birdfolk ;w; you did art of one of my other babs before and I looooved how you did it sobs,,,
nothing really particular for notes! Feel free to do whatever for pose and expression!
Skin/accent included?: n/a
Payment method: gems!
i'm back again ;u; <3

Type: chibi (Are they colored and such? ;o; and are you up for doing one? if not i'll grab a greyscale fullbody instead hfdjkgs) <3
Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/2267308.yavanna-birdfolk-
Notes: She's a birdfolk ;w; you did art of one of my other babs before and I looooved how you did it sobs,,,
nothing really particular for notes! Feel free to do whatever for pose and expression!
Skin/accent included?: n/a
Payment method: gems!
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@Tigenki
May I have a slot? I will add the content later :)

You need gems for eyes scrolls, right?
@Tigenki
May I have a slot? I will add the content later :)

You need gems for eyes scrolls, right?

4AncSwvr.png
@Sojubean

Chibis are coloured, yes! :) I'd be glad to work with you again~ that birdfolk character was the first time I'd seen the species and your bby was so cute ahhhh

Please send the payment as soon as you are able and I'll get working this evening!

@WyvernRathian

Sure thing!

I might >_>;; also eggs in the hopes RNG will be kind with colours and eyes, curse my empty wallet at this time!
@Sojubean

Chibis are coloured, yes! :) I'd be glad to work with you again~ that birdfolk character was the first time I'd seen the species and your bby was so cute ahhhh

Please send the payment as soon as you are able and I'll get working this evening!

@WyvernRathian

Sure thing!

I might >_>;; also eggs in the hopes RNG will be kind with colours and eyes, curse my empty wallet at this time!
7PPXeIw.png
AAAA <3 I'm super stoked omg,,, I'd love a cheeb then!! <3 ((i'd.. also totally go for a greyscale fullbody of the same birdfolk bab as well if you're up for it >-> huhuhu <33))

I'll send the gems for the cheeb now!! ;u;
AAAA <3 I'm super stoked omg,,, I'd love a cheeb then!! <3 ((i'd.. also totally go for a greyscale fullbody of the same birdfolk bab as well if you're up for it >-> huhuhu <33))

I'll send the gems for the cheeb now!! ;u;
Type: Full body Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35100538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351006/35100538_350.png[/img] [/url] Notes: All in his simple bio. Sorry for my awful English in it(...) Skin/accent included?: Yes! Payment method: 2400g (if you think this amount is not enough, I can add an egg√)
Type: Full body
Dragon/Character:
35100538_350.png

Notes: All in his simple bio. Sorry for my awful English in it(...)
Skin/accent included?: Yes!
Payment method: 2400g (if you think this amount is not enough, I can add an egg√)

4AncSwvr.png
@sojubean

Thank youuuu heckin' go for it if you want one! ;) i'll make an exception for a greyscale add-on to a single slot this time \o/

@WyvernRathian

Sounds good to me, your English is fine so don't worry!

As mentioned in my first post "Please note that crystal & facet will be subject to a 15% increase of the total price due to the complexity and length of time taken to do accurately." so that would increase the cost to 2760g in total due to the facet gene.
Eggs are fine as partial payment at LAH which is 300G right now so that means I can do the fullbody for you for 1 egg + 2460g :)

If this suits you, please send a one-way CR with the payment and I'll begin work once I finish the previous slot!
@sojubean

Thank youuuu heckin' go for it if you want one! ;) i'll make an exception for a greyscale add-on to a single slot this time \o/

@WyvernRathian

Sounds good to me, your English is fine so don't worry!

As mentioned in my first post "Please note that crystal & facet will be subject to a 15% increase of the total price due to the complexity and length of time taken to do accurately." so that would increase the cost to 2760g in total due to the facet gene.
Eggs are fine as partial payment at LAH which is 300G right now so that means I can do the fullbody for you for 1 egg + 2460g :)

If this suits you, please send a one-way CR with the payment and I'll begin work once I finish the previous slot!
7PPXeIw.png
CRIES FOREVER YOU'RE A BEAN <33
I'll send thE ADDITIONAL GEMS NOWWW
CRIES FOREVER YOU'RE A BEAN <33
I'll send thE ADDITIONAL GEMS NOWWW
@sojubean

NP! You're helping my dragon-poverty so much right now so thank you for the orders! ;v;
@sojubean

NP! You're helping my dragon-poverty so much right now so thank you for the orders! ;v;
7PPXeIw.png
anytime ****,,, I'm love your art so much and youre an absolute delight to work with ;u;
anytime ****,,, I'm love your art so much and youre an absolute delight to work with ;u;
Could I possibly be pinged if/when this re-opens? aaaa
Could I possibly be pinged if/when this re-opens? aaaa
shadow_by_magdaleen_96-d91fefu.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11