Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hex’s Moodboard/Aesthetics Shop. (Open!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22
@Heckerdoodle

Definitely, what layout would you like?
@Heckerdoodle

Definitely, what layout would you like?
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@hexingisfun

I really liked your second five picture example!
@hexingisfun

I really liked your second five picture example!
52127312_IH9AX0d483wH0YS.png
@HeckerDoodle

Alrighty I’ll get started on it! Thank you!
@HeckerDoodle

Alrighty I’ll get started on it! Thank you!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Hexingisfun

np! I'll send the payment now
@Hexingisfun

np! I'll send the payment now
@HeckerDoodle [img]https://i.imgur.com/f8eK6xR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img] Here it is I hope you like it! Please let me know if you’d like anything changed! I Oh and I love him! He’s a cutie.
@HeckerDoodle

f8eK6xR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png

Here it is I hope you like it! Please let me know if you’d like anything changed! I

Oh and I love him! He’s a cutie.
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Hexingisfun

ooooo! It's really cool, thanks so much!
@Hexingisfun

ooooo! It's really cool, thanks so much!
@HeckerDoodle

I’m glad you like it! :)
@HeckerDoodle

I’m glad you like it! :)
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
hey this, really seems fishy to me. because you're using other people's photography, unless the images you use are your own, of course. but this just seems you're ripping off from other's work to make your own money. it's synonymous to say, stealing someone's artwork for your own profit.

and "please credit me" is a big red flag, you don't own these images, why would people credit you for arranging photography that isn't yours?

of course this would all be absolutely a-ok if you were doing it for free, but you're profiting off other's art/work
hey this, really seems fishy to me. because you're using other people's photography, unless the images you use are your own, of course. but this just seems you're ripping off from other's work to make your own money. it's synonymous to say, stealing someone's artwork for your own profit.

and "please credit me" is a big red flag, you don't own these images, why would people credit you for arranging photography that isn't yours?

of course this would all be absolutely a-ok if you were doing it for free, but you're profiting off other's art/work
NUYa5di.png
sancho - he/him - fr +10 (utc+3)
twitter - tumblr (art)
_ hmYr5uC.png
@pepsiblue

While your point seems to come from good intentions, Hexing is neither the first nor the only aesthetic shop arranging public-source photography and stock images. I imagine if any of these shops weren't in compliance with site rules or cyber laws, they wouldn't exist today. Furthermore, Hexing has never asked for a profit. Virtual currency is not a profit.
@pepsiblue

While your point seems to come from good intentions, Hexing is neither the first nor the only aesthetic shop arranging public-source photography and stock images. I imagine if any of these shops weren't in compliance with site rules or cyber laws, they wouldn't exist today. Furthermore, Hexing has never asked for a profit. Virtual currency is not a profit.
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.pnglight_potion_by_planet_spatulon-daiwulj.gifswirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
Just doing a bit of Light alchemy...
@Incandescent

i see, but i definitely think hexing should remove the "credit me" rule. what are they crediting for exactly? stolen photography ordered neatly? almost anyone with a pinterest account can do that.
@Incandescent

i see, but i definitely think hexing should remove the "credit me" rule. what are they crediting for exactly? stolen photography ordered neatly? almost anyone with a pinterest account can do that.
NUYa5di.png
sancho - he/him - fr +10 (utc+3)
twitter - tumblr (art)
_ hmYr5uC.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22