Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Just Breeding Cards [Open]
1 2 3
@Jaycee Question: If I don't want Arcane eyes, but I provide you with the hatchling photos, would it cost less that 13,500t since you won't have to scry them yourself? Or would it be the same price?
@Jaycee Question: If I don't want Arcane eyes, but I provide you with the hatchling photos, would it cost less that 13,500t since you won't have to scry them yourself? Or would it be the same price?
kujzePB.png
@greensylph

I actually use a graphics program to replace the eyes rather than trying to manually scry each hatchling ;)

If you provide the scry links I'm happy to knock some off the price (say 2.5k per card) - pics however are almost much work though with the set up I have.

I usually try make sure it's a reasonably fair representation of colour range and genes based on the percentage chances of the pairing (and of course looks nice). So I might still do a few scries unless your dead set on particular hatchling pics.

There's also a discount of 1k per card if you fill in the self submission sheet.
@greensylph

I actually use a graphics program to replace the eyes rather than trying to manually scry each hatchling ;)

If you provide the scry links I'm happy to knock some off the price (say 2.5k per card) - pics however are almost much work though with the set up I have.

I usually try make sure it's a reasonably fair representation of colour range and genes based on the percentage chances of the pairing (and of course looks nice). So I might still do a few scries unless your dead set on particular hatchling pics.

There's also a discount of 1k per card if you fill in the self submission sheet.
By5Agwl.pnglogo%202_zpsjsq9392z.pngBOEA9ZP.png
@Jaycee I just ordered three cards via the submission sheet.
@Jaycee I just ordered three cards via the submission sheet.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@vanshira

I'll try get those done tomorrow for you :)
@vanshira

I'll try get those done tomorrow for you :)
@vanshira

I've sent you a crossroads with the album link and payment details.
@vanshira

I've sent you a crossroads with the album link and payment details.
@Jaycee I just ordered two more.
@Jaycee I just ordered two more.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
@vanshira

With RL might be 3 days before I can get to them - but will be done within the week.
@vanshira

With RL might be 3 days before I can get to them - but will be done within the week.
@Jaycee That's all right. I know RL is a Thing.
@Jaycee That's all right. I know RL is a Thing.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
@vanshira I snuck some time in tonight - and got that pair done for you :)

CR sent - same album link as last time (but link in CR just in case)
@vanshira I snuck some time in tonight - and got that pair done for you :)

CR sent - same album link as last time (but link in CR just in case)
Bump! I'll have a couple more to order soon! Need to finish this profit push first. :P
Bump! I'll have a couple more to order soon! Need to finish this profit push first. :P
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
1 2 3