Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED}
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38299359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382994/38299359_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ayo12He.gif[/img] [i]As you claw your way up through the beaches, shaking water from your wings, you ponder as to why anyone would want to write in a place like this. A seaside rock overhang beckons you forwards as you slowly walk into the sheltered and beautiful little cave. The water is calm and shimmering here, a light and pretty blue. fish with a rainbowy sheen float lazily through the ocean. A small fae flicks up to you, a pencil in his claws.[/i] "Oh! Are you here for a story? We have plenty of those, plenty plenty! What? You don't have one? We could make one for you! I'm sure you'll like it!" ----- RULES ----- 1. Small bios are 15k 2. Medium bios are 30k 3. I will not write anything that suggests mature or sexual themes. 4. You don't have to ping! 5. Basic example of my work: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=361370&tab=dragon&did=38299359]Here[/url] 6. Please don't scam me ;w; 7. Please give me basic dragon information such as personality and likes/dislikes and where they live ----- DISCOUNTS :O Anyone in the water flight; 10k off! If it's your birthday, 5k off! If you're in the nature flight, 5k off! -----

38299359_350.png

ayo12He.gif
As you claw your way up through the beaches, shaking water from your wings, you ponder as to why anyone would want to write in a place like this. A seaside rock overhang beckons you forwards as you slowly walk into the sheltered and beautiful little cave. The water is calm and shimmering here, a light and pretty blue. fish with a rainbowy sheen float lazily through the ocean. A small fae flicks up to you, a pencil in his claws.
"Oh! Are you here for a story? We have plenty of those, plenty plenty! What? You don't have one? We could make one for you! I'm sure you'll like it!"
RULES
1. Small bios are 15k
2. Medium bios are 30k
3. I will not write anything that suggests mature or sexual themes.
4. You don't have to ping!
5. Basic example of my work: Here
6. Please don't scam me ;w;
7. Please give me basic dragon information such as personality and likes/dislikes and where they live
DISCOUNTS :O
Anyone in the water flight; 10k off!
If it's your birthday, 5k off!
If you're in the nature flight, 5k off!
7qCl3Ny.png
Bump! Were open :O
Bump! Were open :O
7qCl3Ny.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33605635] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336057/33605635_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Isadora and she’s the clan leader :3. She is training her daughter to be ambassador of the clan. She loves birds and butterflies if she sees one that seems hurt or stuck she’ll help them. She thoroughly dislikes one of the dragons in the clan named Nathair which means snake. Oh and she doesn’t like liars or traitors. Some other things about her which might help? I dunno know. Well she loves baby dragons and will teach them basic things like to walk and speak! Also swords she thinks there cool and she tries and fails to collect them XD. Also if you do want to write this would you like me to pay up front? :D OH I FORGOT THE PERSONALITY *smaks forehead* She’s stubborn, friendly, very patient, and she’s kind of forgetful :). If this isn’t enough I’ll edit my post and write down some more stuff. :D Oh also I would like a medium bio :3

33605635_350.png

This is Isadora and she’s the clan leader :3. She is training her daughter to be ambassador of the clan. She loves birds and butterflies if she sees one that seems hurt or stuck she’ll help them. She thoroughly dislikes one of the dragons in the clan named Nathair which means snake. Oh and she doesn’t like liars or traitors. Some other things about her which might help? I dunno know. Well she loves baby dragons and will teach them basic things like to walk and speak! Also swords she thinks there cool and she tries and fails to collect them XD. Also if you do want to write this would you like me to pay up front? :D OH I FORGOT THE PERSONALITY *smaks forehead* She’s stubborn, friendly, very patient, and she’s kind of forgetful :). If this isn’t enough I’ll edit my post and write down some more stuff. :D Oh also I would like a medium bio :3
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
@Tidias
Alrighty! Thats 30k!
Isadora, the hope of the clan that holds it together. A friendly, compassionate dragon, Isadora loves to help out others! Despite being slightly stubborn and forgetful, her attitude helps her to move the clan forwards. A fan of nature, Isadora loves to watch for birds and butterflies, and frequents the forests to watch for animals to help. Another thing she loves to do is play with little dragons, helping them and teaching them how to speak and walk. A lot of children love her for that, and she is very liked for that reason.

But Isadora will protect her clan at all costs. Traitors, liars, rogues and the like are immediately shunned. Whilst training her daughter, the ambassador of the clan, she had to watch out for those kinds of dragons, the kind that will destroy and maim others for the fun of it. And because of that, she is slightly paranoid about her clan. She also dislikes a certain dragon in her clan, who's name is Nathair, or snake. She just doesn't know how to trust him!

But other than that, Isadora is a lovable, kind dragon, and protective of her clan.

@Tidias
Alrighty! Thats 30k!
Isadora, the hope of the clan that holds it together. A friendly, compassionate dragon, Isadora loves to help out others! Despite being slightly stubborn and forgetful, her attitude helps her to move the clan forwards. A fan of nature, Isadora loves to watch for birds and butterflies, and frequents the forests to watch for animals to help. Another thing she loves to do is play with little dragons, helping them and teaching them how to speak and walk. A lot of children love her for that, and she is very liked for that reason.

But Isadora will protect her clan at all costs. Traitors, liars, rogues and the like are immediately shunned. Whilst training her daughter, the ambassador of the clan, she had to watch out for those kinds of dragons, the kind that will destroy and maim others for the fun of it. And because of that, she is slightly paranoid about her clan. She also dislikes a certain dragon in her clan, who's name is Nathair, or snake. She just doesn't know how to trust him!

But other than that, Isadora is a lovable, kind dragon, and protective of her clan.

7qCl3Ny.png
I’ll send the treasure to you in a PM!
Edit: Treasure sent!
I’ll send the treasure to you in a PM!
Edit: Treasure sent!
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
bump
bump
7qCl3Ny.png
@Tidias just so I can find this forum again! Oh also writing down info for another dragon! Medium Bio please! [rule] Elowen ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37978386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379784/37978386_350.png[/img] [/url] [rule] LORE - Elowen the daughter of Isadora and Dimitri (her father was exalted.) If you read Watership Down she’s like the General in some ways. Her views of how her mother leads the clan aren’t good nor bad. When Nathair was around she had her two trusted friends follow him and find info on him. One day she found out he was manipulating hatchlings into believing they were worth nothing. After that she confronted him and attacked him in the clans common grounds. Of course once that happened it changed her in some ways for the worse. She chased him out and claimed the role as the General of the clan. - looks at poor Pavlina - She persuaded her mother into allowing her to help care for the clan and change some rules. The clan is ruled with an iron fist and if you disobey your are forgotten. Or if your a higher rank you lose your rank and are forced to stand for hours on end in the commons grounds. Telling anyone who stops and looks at you the reason why your there. PERSONALITY - Cruel, strong-willed, active, bold, and vengeful Abnormality - Her snout is deformed which allows her to make creepy sounds but her nose always whistles. Also extra toes which are helpful when digging and fighting. LIKES - Anything poisonous or toxic. Studying animals and their behaviors. Hanging out with her familiar DISLIKES - Anyone who disobeys or uses tricks to hurt someone. Anything that can hurt the clan. Oh and lastly water don’t ask because if you do she’ll make a horrified noise and stare at you.
@Tidias just so I can find this forum again! Oh also writing down info for another dragon! Medium Bio please!
Elowen ~

37978386_350.png

LORE -
Elowen the daughter of Isadora and Dimitri (her father was exalted.) If you read Watership Down she’s like the General in some ways. Her views of how her mother leads the clan aren’t good nor bad. When Nathair was around she had her two trusted friends follow him and find info on him. One day she found out he was manipulating hatchlings into believing they were worth nothing. After that she confronted him and attacked him in the clans common grounds. Of course once that happened it changed her in some ways for the worse. She chased him out and claimed the role as the General of the clan. - looks at poor Pavlina - She persuaded her mother into allowing her to help care for the clan and change some rules. The clan is ruled with an iron fist and if you disobey your are forgotten. Or if your a higher rank you lose your rank and are forced to stand for hours on end in the commons grounds. Telling anyone who stops and looks at you the reason why your there.
PERSONALITY -
Cruel, strong-willed, active, bold, and vengeful
Abnormality -
Her snout is deformed which allows her to make creepy sounds but her nose always whistles. Also extra toes which are helpful when digging and fighting.
LIKES - Anything poisonous or toxic. Studying animals and their behaviors. Hanging out with her familiar
DISLIKES - Anyone who disobeys or uses tricks to hurt someone. Anything that can hurt the clan. Oh and lastly water don’t ask because if you do she’ll make a horrified noise and stare at you.
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
@tidias
This post is kinda dead, I forgot about it tbh--
I'll go ahead and make you your bio tho!

You hear the whistling around the corner. You see a dragon with extra toes slink around the corner. Elowen, the daughter of Isadora and Dimitri. A cruel, vengeful dragon, who leads as the general in her clan. She rules it with an iron first, and if disobeyed, she would force you to rethink every decision you've made...

Elowen is fond of anything poison, like toxic tonics and bubbling brews, but she also enjoys researching creatures and their behaviours. Unfortunately, she is not fond of anyone who disobeys or tricks her. If you try to hurt her clan, you would regret it.
Also, water. Just don't ask.

hope that looks good!
@tidias
This post is kinda dead, I forgot about it tbh--
I'll go ahead and make you your bio tho!

You hear the whistling around the corner. You see a dragon with extra toes slink around the corner. Elowen, the daughter of Isadora and Dimitri. A cruel, vengeful dragon, who leads as the general in her clan. She rules it with an iron first, and if disobeyed, she would force you to rethink every decision you've made...

Elowen is fond of anything poison, like toxic tonics and bubbling brews, but she also enjoys researching creatures and their behaviours. Unfortunately, she is not fond of anyone who disobeys or tricks her. If you try to hurt her clan, you would regret it.
Also, water. Just don't ask.

hope that looks good!
7qCl3Ny.png
I’ll send the treasure over!
I’ll send the treasure over!
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif