Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LilBlueSapling Art + Dangan Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LilBlueSapling

Name: hungry (? sorry, i don't know if this means username or the name of the character we want drawn! if it's the character, this gal doesn't actually have a name yet.)
Order Type: Sprite Edit
Character Reference: [x]
Sprite Reference: either this one or this one, whichever pose is easier to do!
Additional Details: since the reference is kinda small, you can ask me about any face/body details that are hard to distinguish in the ref i gave! one detail that i know would be helpful right off the bat is that she's pretty flat-chested.

her outfit isn't too complicated, but i can't imagine rainbow hair is easy to do, so i'll understand if you need to charge a lot for it n__n;
@LilBlueSapling

Name: hungry (? sorry, i don't know if this means username or the name of the character we want drawn! if it's the character, this gal doesn't actually have a name yet.)
Character Reference: [x]
Sprite Reference: either this one or this one, whichever pose is easier to do!
Additional Details: since the reference is kinda small, you can ask me about any face/body details that are hard to distinguish in the ref i gave! one detail that i know would be helpful right off the bat is that she's pretty flat-chested.

her outfit isn't too complicated, but i can't imagine rainbow hair is easy to do, so i'll understand if you need to charge a lot for it n__n;
6fhs9W3.png
@hungry
the Name portion is for your username, yes! Sorry for the confusion there!
I won't be able to get to this until tomorrow, but I'll update you on the progress as soon as I've started
I have never done rainbow hair before so that will definitely be a challenge, but I'm excited to try! She's incredibly adorable!
Either sprite is fine for me, so if you have a preference for the pose, let me know and I can do that one
As for facial features, the only ones I can think to ask about are if she has any freckles or blush like Mahiru or Saionji? Otherwise, I should be good to go!

Edit: Also! Any earrings/peircings?

I'd say a good price should be 160k?
@hungry
the Name portion is for your username, yes! Sorry for the confusion there!
I won't be able to get to this until tomorrow, but I'll update you on the progress as soon as I've started
I have never done rainbow hair before so that will definitely be a challenge, but I'm excited to try! She's incredibly adorable!
Either sprite is fine for me, so if you have a preference for the pose, let me know and I can do that one
As for facial features, the only ones I can think to ask about are if she has any freckles or blush like Mahiru or Saionji? Otherwise, I should be good to go!

Edit: Also! Any earrings/peircings?

I'd say a good price should be 160k?
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@LilBlueSapling
slAMS IN HI DANGAN SPRITES
Name: SnailMuffin
Character Reference: lucille's toyhouse page!
Sprite Reference: i was thinking this sprite of junko would be good? :0
Additional Details: i can pay more if it's a little complex! i dunno what else to put here..

also, i miiiight think about coming back here for more stuff if that's okay with you :o
@LilBlueSapling
slAMS IN HI DANGAN SPRITES
Name: SnailMuffin
Character Reference: lucille's toyhouse page!
Sprite Reference: i was thinking this sprite of junko would be good? :0
Additional Details: i can pay more if it's a little complex! i dunno what else to put here..

also, i miiiight think about coming back here for more stuff if that's okay with you :o
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
No problem! I won't be able to get to your order until after hungry's, but I'll be sure to message you as soon as I get a working sketch going!

Just because the pose is a little complex, I think 160k is probably a good price

And if you like what I make for you then you're always welcome to come back!
@SnailMuffin
No problem! I won't be able to get to your order until after hungry's, but I'll be sure to message you as soon as I get a working sketch going!

Just because the pose is a little complex, I think 160k is probably a good price

And if you like what I make for you then you're always welcome to come back!

@LilBlueSapling

if you're fine doing either then i think i'd slightly prefer the Rantaro sprite pose :-O

a Saionji-style cheek blush would actually be good, if you don't mind adding that!

no freckles or ear/face piercings to worry about.

160k works for me! should i send that now or later?
@LilBlueSapling

if you're fine doing either then i think i'd slightly prefer the Rantaro sprite pose :-O

a Saionji-style cheek blush would actually be good, if you don't mind adding that!

no freckles or ear/face piercings to worry about.

160k works for me! should i send that now or later?
6fhs9W3.png
@hungry
Awesome, sounds good! You can send the payment tomorrow since I can't start till then anyways, I'll remind you when I send the first sketch
@hungry
Awesome, sounds good! You can send the payment tomorrow since I can't start till then anyways, I'll remind you when I send the first sketch

@LilBlueSapling
i'm cool with the price and don't mind waiting! when would you like for me to send payment?
@LilBlueSapling
i'm cool with the price and don't mind waiting! when would you like for me to send payment?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Since I can't start the piece till tomorrow, you can send it then! I'll remind you when I send the sketch
@SnailMuffin
Since I can't start the piece till tomorrow, you can send it then! I'll remind you when I send the sketch

@LilBlueSapling could I get a fullbody of this character? https://toyhou.se/1589211.---emiko-hirata
@LilBlueSapling could I get a fullbody of this character? https://toyhou.se/1589211.---emiko-hirata
@Mareanie
Apologies for responding so late! If you're still interested, are you looking for a full body sketch or a full body in color?
@Mareanie
Apologies for responding so late! If you're still interested, are you looking for a full body sketch or a full body in color?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8