Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OC purge (ALL MUST GO!)
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 153 154
@CosmicAngel I think i need more time ^^
@CosmicAngel I think i need more time ^^
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ameah1234

aaa alright! Sorry for bothering you, and good luck with your sales uwu
@Ameah1234

aaa alright! Sorry for bothering you, and good luck with your sales uwu
bump
bump
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ameah1234

I'm not sure if she's placed on hold or not, but if this character is open for sale how much would you be willing to sell her for? ^_^ Im obsessed with mages lmao

https://toyhou.se/2428408.the-black-mage

Sadly I cant do usd since I'm broke from Christmas shopping ;-; So I do hope FR currency is okay?
@Ameah1234

I'm not sure if she's placed on hold or not, but if this character is open for sale how much would you be willing to sell her for? ^_^ Im obsessed with mages lmao

https://toyhou.se/2428408.the-black-mage

Sadly I cant do usd since I'm broke from Christmas shopping ;-; So I do hope FR currency is okay?
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X Yep, theyre open! And offer? Im not too sure of a price, haha.
@V0iCEB0X Yep, theyre open! And offer? Im not too sure of a price, haha.
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ameah1234

I can pay any price in gems from between 1 and 300g/kT if that's alright! I cant decipher a specific price but maybe 100-200g/kT? Whatever you think is most fair :'))
@Ameah1234

I can pay any price in gems from between 1 and 300g/kT if that's alright! I cant decipher a specific price but maybe 100-200g/kT? Whatever you think is most fair :'))
5409.png

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X Would 250k treasure work? Also, no need to tag me, Im subscribed. ^^
@V0iCEB0X Would 250k treasure work? Also, no need to tag me, Im subscribed. ^^
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
Ah my apologies- I literally just read that you were subbed as soon as I hit send before and oof my bad!

Sure! That sounds alright! ^_^ I'll go ahead and send it over now so you can accept it whenever you're ready
Ah my apologies- I literally just read that you were subbed as soon as I hit send before and oof my bad!

Sure! That sounds alright! ^_^ I'll go ahead and send it over now so you can accept it whenever you're ready
5409.png

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X That's alright! And could i get your toyhouse to transfer it if you have one?
@V0iCEB0X That's alright! And could i get your toyhouse to transfer it if you have one?
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
I sadly do not have one yet :'L But I can always accept the cleaned up images instead if that's alright! ^^
I sadly do not have one yet :'L But I can always accept the cleaned up images instead if that's alright! ^^
5409.png

34821.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 153 154