Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Biographies for dragons {1/2 Open}
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
Any pronouns He/She/They
Wishlist Dragon
Bumpety Bump!! <3
Bumpety Bump!! <3
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
bump
bump
Any pronouns He/She/They
Wishlist Dragon
bump
bump
Any pronouns He/She/They
Wishlist Dragon
boop
boop
Any pronouns He/She/They
Wishlist Dragon
bump
bump
Any pronouns He/She/They
Wishlist Dragon
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Chefsquirrel999 270579 [b]Dragon to write for/personality description:[/b] Lovecraft [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30046248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300463/30046248_350.png[/img] [/url] kind, loves hatchlings, has a motherly mode, but sometimes cold, thinks a Lot, very intelligent, defensive of herself and certain others, very beautiful but mostly alone, no mate (yet) [b]Major events for each stage:[/b] Mother died at fathers hand, father unknown, only sibling known of nest between those two/orphan, [b]Other dragons/lore you would like me to take into account:[/b] something about meeting Toxic, her best friend, whom is the dragon in the slot before lovecraft? [b]Are you ok with me pestering you with messages every so often (to make sure things are going good):[/b] Yes!! please do....I love messages for any reason. [b]Other info you would like me to know:[/b] Writes a lot, keeps diary, keeps a log of all the hatchlings of the clan and names, Ice rep, Lovecraft runs my Naming Shop, called Lovecrafts Perfect Naming Shoppe (banner with link in my sig)

Username and ID#:
Chefsquirrel999

Dragon to write for/personality description: Lovecraft

30046248_350.png

kind, loves hatchlings, has a motherly mode, but sometimes cold, thinks a Lot, very intelligent, defensive of herself and certain others, very beautiful but mostly alone, no mate (yet)

Major events for each stage:
Mother died at fathers hand, father unknown, only sibling known of nest between those two/orphan,

Other dragons/lore you would like me to take into account:
something about meeting Toxic, her best friend, whom is the dragon in the slot before lovecraft?

Are you ok with me pestering you with messages every so often (to make sure things are going good): Yes!! please do....I love messages for any reason.

Other info you would like me to know:
Writes a lot, keeps diary, keeps a log of all the hatchlings of the clan and names,

Ice rep, Lovecraft runs my Naming Shop, called Lovecrafts Perfect Naming Shoppe (banner with link in my sig)
sherlock-edit.png
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Wendy192837 341747 [b]Dragon to write for/personality description:[/b] Littlecloud [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36308325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363084/36308325_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Major events for each stage:[/b] you can make it up [b]Other dragons/lore you would like me to take into account:[/b] Elder, Brambleclaw, and Silverstream [b]Are you ok with me pestering you with messages every so often (to make sure things are going good):[/b] Yes [b]Other info you would like me to know:[/b] Littlecloud and silverstream are mates
Username and ID#: Wendy192837 341747
Dragon to write for/personality description: Littlecloud

36308325_350.png

Major events for each stage: you can make it up
Other dragons/lore you would like me to take into account: Elder, Brambleclaw, and Silverstream
Are you ok with me pestering you with messages every so often (to make sure things are going good): Yes
Other info you would like me to know: Littlecloud and silverstream are mates
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
@wildgone have you seen my previous post?
@wildgone have you seen my previous post?
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
@chefsquirrel999 @Wendy192837

I'm so sorry to both of you! I took a little hiatus and forgot to update this before I left! I'll cut both of your guy's lore in half so I'd only ask for 50kt/gems
@chefsquirrel999 @Wendy192837

I'm so sorry to both of you! I took a little hiatus and forgot to update this before I left! I'll cut both of your guy's lore in half so I'd only ask for 50kt/gems
Any pronouns He/She/They
Wishlist Dragon
1 2 3 4