Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ignore (old thread)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@dootflute
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
@dootflute
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
9.jpg
@dootflute pinglist please? also are you looking for the whole set of seraph or cats, or individual items are fine?
@dootflute pinglist please? also are you looking for the whole set of seraph or cats, or individual items are fine?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@ThatCatAgain @Mazurkas I’ll add you!
@Hikumi I’d be fine with individual items as partial or full payment as long as you can provide extra treasure/gems to add up to the total cost of the artwork (if the item isn’t already worth the same amount or more than the artwork you want) if that makes sense! I’ll add you to the pinglist too!
@ThatCatAgain @Mazurkas I’ll add you!
@Hikumi I’d be fine with individual items as partial or full payment as long as you can provide extra treasure/gems to add up to the total cost of the artwork (if the item isn’t already worth the same amount or more than the artwork you want) if that makes sense! I’ll add you to the pinglist too!
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
@dootflute If it’s alright with you and if you’ve started it yet, I was wondering if you could send me a picture of the progress made so far? I would be willing to pay half after seeing it, and then paying the rest when it’s finished :3
@dootflute If it’s alright with you and if you’ve started it yet, I was wondering if you could send me a picture of the progress made so far? I would be willing to pay half after seeing it, and then paying the rest when it’s finished :3
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
@ShatteredIce3 I’d definitely be willing to send a progress picture! I haven’t done a lot so far and I don’t have access to it right now, but I’ll send you a picture later today or tomorrow.
@ShatteredIce3 I’d definitely be willing to send a progress picture! I haven’t done a lot so far and I don’t have access to it right now, but I’ll send you a picture later today or tomorrow.
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
@dootflute

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@dootflute

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Romiress added!
@Romiress added!
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
@dootflute

Please ping me when you have more slots open ?
@dootflute

Please ping me when you have more slots open ?
6-1.png
@64ky sure thing!
@64ky sure thing!
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
@dootflute Sounds good, thank you! :)
@dootflute Sounds good, thank you! :)
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search