Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ old art thread ~ closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@wyvernwarrior
i'll be paying by treasure! and hmm as for that... could she be drawn with the pink flowers in her ear fur braids? and with pink petals falling around her, if that's not too much hassle c:

ps this is the deviantart group for her species, if you'd like to use them as references for anatomy and such!!

also would you like payment before or after?
@wyvernwarrior
i'll be paying by treasure! and hmm as for that... could she be drawn with the pink flowers in her ear fur braids? and with pink petals falling around her, if that's not too much hassle c:

ps this is the deviantart group for her species, if you'd like to use them as references for anatomy and such!!

also would you like payment before or after?
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii
Alright! o7
Half now and half after should be fine~
@jurobii
Alright! o7
Half now and half after should be fine~
7bfJZaP.png
@WyvernWarrior

Ref Image: 1 2
Order Style: Derp
Apparel: -
Notes: -
Background Color: no preference, but could I get both colored and transparent version? I can add more treasure if needed.

Let me know if she would be doable, if not I can choose something else.
I'd like to get another piece later too, but I just need to gather more treasure so could you put me on the pinglist, please?
@WyvernWarrior

Ref Image: 1 2
Order Style: Derp
Apparel: -
Notes: -
Background Color: no preference, but could I get both colored and transparent version? I can add more treasure if needed.

Let me know if she would be doable, if not I can choose something else.
I'd like to get another piece later too, but I just need to gather more treasure so could you put me on the pinglist, please?
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
[s]Aye I need a derp. Let me look for a derg, I'll update with an order form in a bit :D[/s] ok ready! @WyvernWarrior Ref Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27837174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278372/27837174_350.png[/img] [/url] Order Style: Derps Apparel: winter wind would be nice but not necessary, would it be possible to include the accent with a slight adjustment to the eye marking? If you draw lower down the neck, can you include the red fluffy coat? Notes: the eye marking I'd like to be like the dark one in his other art. [Skin=21349] He's wearing a holiday accent atm, I'd love it if the ribbons and a bird or two could be included. Background Color: splash of colour on transparent like the example would be great :) Payment: treasure! If you'd like me to pay extra to add the accent stuff let me know And uhh when you're open for more slots I'd like to get a bust drawing of one of these [url=https://toyhou.se/Baelfin/characters/folder:unsorted]guys[/url] or maybe both if you're willing? Can pay with gems if that's more enticing :3
Aye I need a derp. Let me look for a derg, I'll update with an order form in a bit :D ok ready!
@WyvernWarrior

Ref Image:
27837174_350.png

Order Style: Derps
Apparel: winter wind would be nice but not necessary, would it be possible to include the accent with a slight adjustment to the eye marking? If you draw lower down the neck, can you include the red fluffy coat?
Notes: the eye marking I'd like to be like the dark one in his other art. He's wearing a holiday accent atm, I'd love it if the ribbons and a bird or two could be included.
Background Color: splash of colour on transparent like the example would be great :)
Payment: treasure! If you'd like me to pay extra to add the accent stuff let me know

And uhh when you're open for more slots I'd like to get a bust drawing of one of these guys or maybe both if you're willing? Can pay with gems if that's more enticing :3
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Kurayami
Sure, I can do her! And I've added you to the pinglist~ Tell me when you wanna be removed!

@Baelfin
Alright, I will wait ^^
@Kurayami
Sure, I can do her! And I've added you to the pinglist~ Tell me when you wanna be removed!

@Baelfin
Alright, I will wait ^^
7bfJZaP.png
@Baelfin
I wouldn't mind adding in the eye markings, though the ribbons and 1-2 birds may cost a small extra since it will complicate some of the lineart! I don't think I can add the flowers(?) at the back of the head though so I think 55-60kt will do!

If there is a certain expression you would like me to try do, you can say so! ^^
@Baelfin
I wouldn't mind adding in the eye markings, though the ribbons and 1-2 birds may cost a small extra since it will complicate some of the lineart! I don't think I can add the flowers(?) at the back of the head though so I think 55-60kt will do!

If there is a certain expression you would like me to try do, you can say so! ^^
7bfJZaP.png
@WyvernWarrior ahh good good. yup the price sounds alright to me. No certain expression, maybe similar to the wildclaw example? Shall I send payment now?
@WyvernWarrior ahh good good. yup the price sounds alright to me. No certain expression, maybe similar to the wildclaw example? Shall I send payment now?
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin
Sure! Thank you for ordering here! ;v;
I will work on it once I finish up with the first two ahh
@Baelfin
Sure! Thank you for ordering here! ;v;
I will work on it once I finish up with the first two ahh
7bfJZaP.png
@WyvernWarrior
Please add me to the pinglist?
@WyvernWarrior
Please add me to the pinglist?