Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38
@xqueezy

Yup! I've got them all recorded :D I'll start work tonight, probably? I'll send you a sketch so you can ok it~
@xqueezy

Yup! I've got them all recorded :D I'll start work tonight, probably? I'll send you a sketch so you can ok it~
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Brokenstone
Works for me! Throw your levels at me <3
@Brokenstone
Works for me! Throw your levels at me <3
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
Hmm, I think I'll order another :D [b]Artist[/b]: @incognitas [b]Request[/b]: Full-body + color and shading [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25001127][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a6eb/f/2017/345/d/0/25001127_350_by_kuryaa-dbwgmzy.png[/img][/url] (simplified) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25001127][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250012/25001127_350.png[/img][/url] (accent + cards) [b]Payment[/b]: 240 levels, right? [b]Other info[/b]: How should I pay you? 1t private auction?
Hmm, I think I'll order another :D

Artist: @incognitas
Request: Full-body + color and shading
Reference(s):
25001127_350_by_kuryaa-dbwgmzy.png (simplified)
25001127_350.png (accent + cards)

Payment: 240 levels, right?
Other info: How should I pay you? 1t private auction?
@xqueezy

Hey there! Pleasure to art for you. 240 levels is correct. I prefer CRs, if that's alright! Can you tell me a little bit about the dragon you'd like me to draw? What his personality like? What sort of "vibe" do you want my drawing to capture? Is he mischievous? Cunning? Sinister?
@xqueezy

Hey there! Pleasure to art for you. 240 levels is correct. I prefer CRs, if that's alright! Can you tell me a little bit about the dragon you'd like me to draw? What his personality like? What sort of "vibe" do you want my drawing to capture? Is he mischievous? Cunning? Sinister?
@incognitas
Hello ^_^ That's all right.
I think he would be kind of mysterious and reserved.
You can put any spin you want to it, though! I don't do any lore, he's just my fodder trainer :o
Thank you ~
@incognitas
Hello ^_^ That's all right.
I think he would be kind of mysterious and reserved.
You can put any spin you want to it, though! I don't do any lore, he's just my fodder trainer :o
Thank you ~
@weenyah

There should be 9 level 6 dragons in the crossroads, there's one more dragon that for some reason crossroad doesn't see. Is it possible for me to PA that dragon to you instead?
@weenyah

There should be 9 level 6 dragons in the crossroads, there's one more dragon that for some reason crossroad doesn't see. Is it possible for me to PA that dragon to you instead?
@Aurax Sorry about the late reply, it's mid finals week so actually sitting down to type forum posts is a bit beyond me right now haha. It should be better tomorrow so I can actually order haha.

Just thought I'd try to get a head start, can I get a couples' sketched colored headshot (55lvx2, 110 levels) and a couples' illustrated bust full color (250 lv x2 = 500 levels) and maybe another one depending on if those slots don't fill up?

Sorry for leaving you hanging by the way, hope that hasn't affected your scheduling
@Aurax Sorry about the late reply, it's mid finals week so actually sitting down to type forum posts is a bit beyond me right now haha. It should be better tomorrow so I can actually order haha.

Just thought I'd try to get a head start, can I get a couples' sketched colored headshot (55lvx2, 110 levels) and a couples' illustrated bust full color (250 lv x2 = 500 levels) and maybe another one depending on if those slots don't fill up?

Sorry for leaving you hanging by the way, hope that hasn't affected your scheduling
vnfnSuk.gif
[b]Artist[/b]: @QueenSabriel [b]Request[/b]: Adoptable [b]Reference(s)[/b]: Slow Style [b]Payment[/b]: 3 L7s (ready to send) [b]Other info[/b]: Accent is not necessary - should I remove it? Same with apparel. The jewel can match his wings & mane please. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21380347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213804/21380347_350.png[/img] [/url] Wonderful work!
Artist: @QueenSabriel
Request: Adoptable
Reference(s): Slow Style
Payment: 3 L7s (ready to send)
Other info: Accent is not necessary - should I remove it? Same with apparel.
The jewel can match his wings & mane please.

21380347_350.png

Wonderful work!
@Ruffian
Thank you for your order! Feel free to send the dragons anytime and I'll get started. I can grab a image from the workshop just fine since I have his ID xD the accent looks lovely on him and I wouldn't want to deprive him of it for long.
Thanks again!

P.S. I love your avatar dragon she's very beautiful!
@Ruffian
Thank you for your order! Feel free to send the dragons anytime and I'll get started. I can grab a image from the workshop just fine since I have his ID xD the accent looks lovely on him and I wouldn't want to deprive him of it for long.
Thanks again!

P.S. I love your avatar dragon she's very beautiful!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@Cryssycat @velvetpaws @FlufferLover @MarinaQuakenbush @Cethosia

Hi everyone, thank you so much for supporting Light, I'm so sorry about the wait! x_x I came down with a horrible case of food poisoning on Sunday and, not to put too fine a point on it, but I have not been available to draw in the past 48 hours...

If you would prefer to send your dragons to a receiver to get them out of your lair, please feel free! Barring further tragedy I'll get to all of your adopts tomorrow.
@Cryssycat @velvetpaws @FlufferLover @MarinaQuakenbush @Cethosia

Hi everyone, thank you so much for supporting Light, I'm so sorry about the wait! x_x I came down with a horrible case of food poisoning on Sunday and, not to put too fine a point on it, but I have not been available to draw in the past 48 hours...

If you would prefer to send your dragons to a receiver to get them out of your lair, please feel free! Barring further tragedy I'll get to all of your adopts tomorrow.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38