Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | IndianaScones Artshop! (CLOSED )
1 2 3
@IndianaScones
I'm totally fine with paying extra, I'm leaving Flight Rising, trying to spend ALL THE MONEY on ALL THE ART
(Link or reference image)
Pose Requests: Junkrat being carted off by Roadhog while shouting.
Payment method: T
Just tell me how much I owe you and I'll pre-pay
@IndianaScones
I'm totally fine with paying extra, I'm leaving Flight Rising, trying to spend ALL THE MONEY on ALL THE ART
(Link or reference image)
Pose Requests: Junkrat being carted off by Roadhog while shouting.
Payment method: T
Just tell me how much I owe you and I'll pre-pay
@soulbound HEyo! Im so sorry that i didnt answer earlier, classes and stuff sucked me away dashjkn
But yes ofcourse! ( i love Roadhog n Junkrat Lmao)

And the price depends on whether you want the picture to be sketchy or lineart+Flatcolors or if you want a fully shaded piece?
@soulbound HEyo! Im so sorry that i didnt answer earlier, classes and stuff sucked me away dashjkn
But yes ofcourse! ( i love Roadhog n Junkrat Lmao)

And the price depends on whether you want the picture to be sketchy or lineart+Flatcolors or if you want a fully shaded piece?
Fr time +10hrs (Europe)
jKk46zQ.png
@IndianaScones, what other items would you take as payment?
@IndianaScones, what other items would you take as payment?
sdSRvlV.png
Heyyyy can you please ping me in the new year? Not enough money saved at the moment but wow :)
Heyyyy can you please ping me in the new year? Not enough money saved at the moment but wow :)
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.png45AGycp.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
@IndianaScones
Lineart+flatcolors please!
@IndianaScones
Lineart+flatcolors please!
[quote name="Anubiis" date=2017-12-20 07:24:26] @ IndianaScones, what other items would you take as payment? [/quote] oop i actually dont know hijdskn since its the season, Strange chests would be a-ok! : D @anubiis
Anubiis wrote on 2017-12-20:
@ IndianaScones, what other items would you take as payment?

oop i actually dont know hijdskn since its the season, Strange chests would be a-ok! : D @anubiis
Fr time +10hrs (Europe)
jKk46zQ.png
[quote name="ThatCatAgain" date=2017-12-20 08:23:09] @ IndianaScones Can't see it mentioned anywhere, would you be okay with designing gijinka? [/quote] Yes ofcourse! : D if you want to you can PM me about details! @thatcatagain
ThatCatAgain wrote on 2017-12-20:
@ IndianaScones

Can't see it mentioned anywhere, would you be okay with designing gijinka?

Yes ofcourse! : D if you want to you can PM me about details! @thatcatagain
Fr time +10hrs (Europe)
jKk46zQ.png
[quote name="RevaSharkbait" date=2017-12-20 16:23:38] Heyyyy can you please ping me in the new year? Not enough money saved at the moment but wow :) [/quote] Yes ofcourse! i'll write you up! : D Thankyou! @Revasharkbait
RevaSharkbait wrote on 2017-12-20:

Yes ofcourse! i'll write you up! : D Thankyou! @Revasharkbait
Fr time +10hrs (Europe)
jKk46zQ.png
Heyo! @soulbound
WOuld you be okay with 1850KT For your piece since theres an extra character involved. :0
Heyo! @soulbound
WOuld you be okay with 1850KT For your piece since theres an extra character involved. :0
Fr time +10hrs (Europe)
jKk46zQ.png
@IndianaScones
Absolutely! I'll send it right over :)
@IndianaScones
Absolutely! I'll send it right over :)
1 2 3