Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Faeron's art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@PrincessFaeron Hello there! I've been looking for a service like yours for a little while now, I'm glad to have found this shop. I'm interested in requesting two little siggy dragons, would you be up for it at the moment?
@PrincessFaeron Hello there! I've been looking for a service like yours for a little while now, I'm glad to have found this shop. I'm interested in requesting two little siggy dragons, would you be up for it at the moment?
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Watercolour
Omigosh I'm so sorry, I forgot to update my shop but I'm not taking commissions at the moment, I'm on holiday and don't have my drawing tablet with me. If you're willing to wait two weeks I'd love to draw the dragons you want. I can message you then?
@Watercolour
Omigosh I'm so sorry, I forgot to update my shop but I'm not taking commissions at the moment, I'm on holiday and don't have my drawing tablet with me. If you're willing to wait two weeks I'd love to draw the dragons you want. I can message you then?
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
@PrincessFaeron Ooh that's okay with me! Thank you, hope you have a good holiday!
@PrincessFaeron Ooh that's okay with me! Thank you, hope you have a good holiday!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Shop is open again!
Shop is open again!
@PrincessFaeron Hi hello! thats funny I followed this like a day ago when I saw you post in a thread haha im glad you opened again. I love your bits and draws. i have Treasure Can I have a lineless signature of this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9072660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90727/9072660_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PrincessFaeron
Hi hello! thats funny I followed this like a day ago when I saw you post in a thread
haha im glad you opened again.

I love your bits and draws. i have Treasure
Can I have a lineless signature of this guy?

9072660_350.png
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
@RoyalPrince
Sure! Have you got something in mind for the pose?
@RoyalPrince
Sure! Have you got something in mind for the pose?
@PrincessFaeron
I legit have, no clue, When I look at him all I think is "Precious rolly boi"

Its okay if u want to take some extra time to think of one
@PrincessFaeron
I legit have, no clue, When I look at him all I think is "Precious rolly boi"

Its okay if u want to take some extra time to think of one
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
@RoyalPrince
I'll start sketching as soon as I've finished breakfast, then when I've got something I'll send you a screenshot in a private message. That's my usual method - would that be okay?
@RoyalPrince
I'll start sketching as soon as I've finished breakfast, then when I've got something I'll send you a screenshot in a private message. That's my usual method - would that be okay?
@PrincessFaeron
Of course :3 however you prefer.

for payment, will u send the cr or should I?
@PrincessFaeron
Of course :3 however you prefer.

for payment, will u send the cr or should I?
@RoyalPrince
You'd better, two-way CRs wouldn't work right here and I can only send stuff in a one-way from my end.
@RoyalPrince
You'd better, two-way CRs wouldn't work right here and I can only send stuff in a one-way from my end.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8