Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Caden's Cave (full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Raidye I haven't really drawn any before... but if you have ref I could try it out!
@Raidye I haven't really drawn any before... but if you have ref I could try it out!
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
@CoolCatCaden Hi!! I really like your style! C: Here's a headshot order: [b]Reference picture of subject[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36806413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368065/36806413_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What apparel you would like on them[/b]: Sunsong mask + Sylvan headpiece + Flame collar [b]Total amount and how you would like to pay[/b]: Treasure [b]Other[/b]: Add accent please? :) Which would just be the neck decor in a headshot ^^ I haven't wrote lore down yet, but as far as personality goes he's got an ego about him. I almost think of a smug sense of satisfaction, "I know I am more intelligent than all the other dragons in this room and I love it". But it's no big priority and just do whatever makes ya comfortable :P
@CoolCatCaden

Hi!! I really like your style! C: Here's a headshot order:

Reference picture of subject:
36806413_350.png

What apparel you would like on them: Sunsong mask + Sylvan headpiece + Flame collar
Total amount and how you would like to pay: Treasure
Other: Add accent please? :) Which would just be the neck decor in a headshot ^^ I haven't wrote lore down yet, but as far as personality goes he's got an ego about him. I almost think of a smug sense of satisfaction, "I know I am more intelligent than all the other dragons in this room and I love it". But it's no big priority and just do whatever makes ya comfortable :P
tumblr_ozug0vi2Vt1uoy3ywo1_500.png
@Mewbot Thanks! :D I could totally draw him! The total treasure comes out to 125K.
@Mewbot Thanks! :D I could totally draw him! The total treasure comes out to 125K.
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
@CoolCatCaden

Alright! I'm sending it over via crossroads now! <3
@CoolCatCaden

Alright! I'm sending it over via crossroads now! <3
tumblr_ozug0vi2Vt1uoy3ywo1_500.png
@CoolCatCaden

alrighty ! let me know if you can't, I understand aha <3

Reference picture of subject: one | two | three
What apparel you would like on them: n/a
Total amount and how you would like to pay: 200g !
Other: the simple fullbody style is preferred ; w ; -- the first ref is the most accurate with his face! the skull is no longer part of his design at all, the second ref is for the body markings - he has feathers at the base of his tail also !
@CoolCatCaden

alrighty ! let me know if you can't, I understand aha <3

Reference picture of subject: one | two | three
What apparel you would like on them: n/a
Total amount and how you would like to pay: 200g !
Other: the simple fullbody style is preferred ; w ; -- the first ref is the most accurate with his face! the skull is no longer part of his design at all, the second ref is for the body markings - he has feathers at the base of his tail also !
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
@Raidye Great! Send the payment as soon as you can, and I'll get to work! :D
@Raidye Great! Send the payment as soon as you can, and I'll get to work! :D
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
@CoolCatCaden

cr sent!

thank you a ton <3
@CoolCatCaden

cr sent!

thank you a ton <3
@raidye Here you go! ----- [center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fb70d69006ddfb42bd53ba45d16928bb/tumblr_oz9xzg8x4W1w1qoovo2_r2_500.png[/img][/center] -----
@raidye Here you go!
tumblr_oz9xzg8x4W1w1qoovo2_r2_500.png

l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
@CoolCatCaden

AAAAAA

A GOOD BOY

THANK U SO MUCH ;;;
@CoolCatCaden

AAAAAA

A GOOD BOY

THANK U SO MUCH ;;;
@CoolCatCaden Oh wow thank you for holding a slot for me! Could I get you to do Yersinia for me? I'll have to fill out the form after work if that's ok? Reference picture of subject: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32604092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326041/32604092_350.png[/img] [/url] What apparel you would like on them: His hat and accent if you can? Total amount and how you would like to pay: 110k treasure if I mathed correctly? Other: Could you make him look like he's just seen something amazing for the first time or maybe like a portions just blown up in him either or lol
@CoolCatCaden Oh wow thank you for holding a slot for me! Could I get you to do Yersinia for me? I'll have to fill out the form after work if that's ok?
Reference picture of subject:
32604092_350.png

What apparel you would like on them: His hat and accent if you can?
Total amount and how you would like to pay: 110k treasure if I mathed correctly?
Other: Could you make him look like he's just seen something amazing for the first time or maybe like a portions just blown up in him either or lol
bdf66c95b2655a09e791f4fe39cb22ecd2a2ad6e.pngCBPAQrT.pngl5dNGK6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16