Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] beta/proof readers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CookieMayhem @Sciles301 @QueenOuroboros @Gem4567 @Slayborn @nemodave

Okay guys, part three's done, and once again, I'd appreciate it if any of you could read it over before 22:30 FR time tonight. Remember to ping me when you finish so I know you've read it over.

Okay guys, part three's done, and once again, I'd appreciate it if any of you could read it over before 22:30 FR time tonight. Remember to ping me when you finish so I know you've read it over.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds
I edited it :)
@WithoutBounds
I edited it :)
She/her
s3fd0ee.gif
@WithoutBounds
read over! It’s so good *-*
@WithoutBounds
read over! It’s so good *-*
rapiercurse.png
@CookieMayhem @Sciles301 @QueenOuroboros @Gem4567 @nemodave
Alright, guys, part four is done and ready to roll. It's even been finished within a reasonable time, too. Shocking. Regardless, the ending is a bit up in the air right now - I don't know whether I should leave it as is or continue on with the plan I detail at the start of the insert under "Paragraphs." Some feedback on this would be great. Any title ideas would be great as well. But without further adieu, the link is here and your deadline is 22:00 FR time. Usual pay rates apply.
Alright, guys, part four is done and ready to roll. It's even been finished within a reasonable time, too. Shocking. Regardless, the ending is a bit up in the air right now - I don't know whether I should leave it as is or continue on with the plan I detail at the start of the insert under "Paragraphs." Some feedback on this would be great. Any title ideas would be great as well. But without further adieu, the link is here and your deadline is 22:00 FR time. Usual pay rates apply.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds beginning the read now! :D
@WithoutBounds beginning the read now! :D
rapiercurse.png
@QueenOuroboros
Thanks
@QueenOuroboros
Thanks
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds completed and suggestions have been left
@WithoutBounds completed and suggestions have been left
rapiercurse.png
@WithoutBounds
Finished :)
@WithoutBounds
Finished :)
She/her
s3fd0ee.gif
Decided to close up the deadline early, big thanks to everyone who had a chance to edit part four!
Decided to close up the deadline early, big thanks to everyone who had a chance to edit part four!
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
Part five's here! Your deadline is 7:00 FR time tomorrow, but I'd really appreciate it if you could get it done before 23:30 tonight.
Part five's here! Your deadline is 7:00 FR time tomorrow, but I'd really appreciate it if you could get it done before 23:30 tonight.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8