Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • PWYW Human Art Shop •
1 2
[center][/center][center][font=ms gothic][size=7][color=#9aeaf0]• W E L C O M E • [/font][/size][/color][/center] [font=ms gothic][color= #eb7997] [size=5]Welcome to the PWYW human art shop! Be aware that the quality of the art and how hard I try on it is based on how much you offer to pay! The examples so far are traditional, as I had not yet drew them on digital. All high quality art will be lined and colored digitally. [center][/center][center][font=ms gothic][size=7][color=#9aeaf0]• E X A M P L E S • [/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s8ZK797.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9xNryO7.jpg[/img][/center] [font=ms gothic][color= #eb7997] [size=5]The minimum price is 20k treasure or 20 gems worth of items or currency! You must pay before I start drawing (in a private message). You may not resell the art or claim it as your own! • Do NOT ping me, I am subscribed. I will not draw NSFW content or a written description. I reserve the right to decline any order. [center][/center][center][font=ms gothic][size=7][color=#9aeaf0]• S L O T S • [/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=ms gothic][color= #eb7997] [size=5]1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/center] [font=ms gothic][color= #eb7997] [size=5] • You may bribe me with items from my wishlist!
• W E L C O M E •

Welcome to the PWYW human art shop! Be aware that the quality of the art and how hard I try on it is based on how much you offer to pay! The examples so far are traditional, as I had not yet drew them on digital. All high quality art will be lined and colored digitally.

• E X A M P L E S •
s8ZK797.jpg

9xNryO7.jpg

The minimum price is 20k treasure or 20 gems worth of items or currency! You must pay before I start drawing (in a private message). You may not resell the art or claim it as your own!

• Do NOT ping me, I am subscribed. I will not draw NSFW content or a written description. I reserve the right to decline any order.

• S L O T S •

• You may bribe me with items from my wishlist!
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
Reserved
Reserved
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her