Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W]Anthro/BG art [H]G, T, UMA, retired
1 2 3 4 5
@nonaline

Okay! I'll think it over and post in your thread if I decide to commission you.
@nonaline

Okay! I'll think it over and post in your thread if I decide to commission you.
wLNPkA3.png
bump
bump
wLNPkA3.png
next day bump
next day bump
wLNPkA3.png
I’m interested! I’m willing to send a lot of WIPS and am 100% willing to collaborate and constantly change things to match just what you need.
Here’s my shop. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2768874
I’m interested! I’m willing to send a lot of WIPS and am 100% willing to collaborate and constantly change things to match just what you need.
Here’s my shop. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2768874
@Kadotaarts

Thank you, but your style unfortunately isn't what I'm looking for right now. Best of luck with other commissions, though!
@Kadotaarts

Thank you, but your style unfortunately isn't what I'm looking for right now. Best of luck with other commissions, though!
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone

link to my art shop in my signature :3 currently full but im about to reopen!
@Scultone

link to my art shop in my signature :3 currently full but im about to reopen!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats

Oh!! Could you add me to your pinglist?
@Ghoulcats

Oh!! Could you add me to your pinglist?
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone

sure, added you! nwn
@Scultone

sure, added you! nwn
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Scultone

Annex is very cool and I'd love a chance to draw them! Maybe try my hand at designing an outfit or weapon, too. I like drawing anthros but don't have too many examples. Here is what I do have.
I'm in the middle of working on a cyberpunk-ish piece which would be a good example if I were closer to done with it. I'll show you when it's finished, though!
@Scultone

Annex is very cool and I'd love a chance to draw them! Maybe try my hand at designing an outfit or weapon, too. I like drawing anthros but don't have too many examples. Here is what I do have.
I'm in the middle of working on a cyberpunk-ish piece which would be a good example if I were closer to done with it. I'll show you when it's finished, though!
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
@virtualhel

I'd love to see the cyberpunk piece you're working on at some point, it does sound cool! Also, do you have a shop or somewhere I could see your prices?
@virtualhel

I'd love to see the cyberpunk piece you're working on at some point, it does sound cool! Also, do you have a shop or somewhere I could see your prices?
wLNPkA3.png
1 2 3 4 5