Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Signature Pohip Planters
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@Shpore sorry for the late answer <3
You order one by linking me to the dragon you want! And by showing me what item/s you want inside of your pohip. (And if the dragon wears a skin/accent, you can tell me to include it!)

When I accept you just send me the currency, a pohip and 10x the item you want, then you'll get it in 1-3 days!
@Shpore sorry for the late answer <3
You order one by linking me to the dragon you want! And by showing me what item/s you want inside of your pohip. (And if the dragon wears a skin/accent, you can tell me to include it!)

When I accept you just send me the currency, a pohip and 10x the item you want, then you'll get it in 1-3 days!
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
@Whitesnowpaw These are just precious! I'd like to order one, please! My progen with siltvines, if that's okay! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18520603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185207/18520603_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][item=Siltvine][/columns]
@Whitesnowpaw

These are just precious! I'd like to order one, please! My progen with siltvines, if that's okay!

18520603_350.png
Siltvine

GRx3A5B.png
@Whitesnowpaw alright! I will send it to you soon, once i get the pohip
@Whitesnowpaw alright! I will send it to you soon, once i get the pohip
@Shpore I'll await you in excitement!

@Pennywhistle omggg thanks for ordering and your kind words! Yes I'll do this pohip shortly! You can send the stuff over <3
@Shpore I'll await you in excitement!

@Pennywhistle omggg thanks for ordering and your kind words! Yes I'll do this pohip shortly! You can send the stuff over <3
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
@Whitesnowpaw

Wow, that was fast! I just got the pohip you made for me, and it's absolutely adorable. Thank you so much! As soon as I figure out what plant will suit him, I'm going to order one for my other progen!
@Whitesnowpaw

Wow, that was fast! I just got the pohip you made for me, and it's absolutely adorable. Thank you so much! As soon as I figure out what plant will suit him, I'm going to order one for my other progen!
GRx3A5B.png
@Whitesnowpaw

I have to have one of these. Could I have one with glitter and coins and/or gems spilling out of it in honor of Lightweaver?
@Whitesnowpaw

I have to have one of these. Could I have one with glitter and coins and/or gems spilling out of it in honor of Lightweaver?
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Thats a very nice idea, i like it! However should the pohip be like the Lightweaver as well?
@TheWhiteHart Thats a very nice idea, i like it! However should the pohip be like the Lightweaver as well?
@Whitesnowpaw

Oooooh! I like it! Just let me know when to send the payment (and the extra shiny items) so you can start crafting.
@Whitesnowpaw

Oooooh! I like it! Just let me know when to send the payment (and the extra shiny items) so you can start crafting.
TtDzTWB.png
@Whitesnowpaw it seems FR glitched and did not save my post, sorry! Here is what I wanted: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43600926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436010/43600926_350.png[/img] [/url] this dragon, with [item=glass hybrid fragment] as the plant and [item=voltaic halo] as the apparel! if the apparel can't be drawn that is fine too.
@Whitesnowpaw it seems FR glitched and did not save my post, sorry! Here is what I wanted:

43600926_350.png

this dragon, with Glass Hybrid Fragment as the plant and Voltaic Halo as the apparel! if the apparel can't be drawn that is fine too.
@Shpore That explains so much haha dont worry. But yes the halo is manageable! Ill get to it asap!

@TheWhiteHart You can now actually, i'll get it done tomorrow if nothing comes in my way, as item payment I thought about SOME sort of gemstones or stuff like that, if you want shiny, just take anything that looks shiny and that you have plenty of! I'm not too nitpicky when people ask for stuff that isn't a real FR item.
@Shpore That explains so much haha dont worry. But yes the halo is manageable! Ill get to it asap!

@TheWhiteHart You can now actually, i'll get it done tomorrow if nothing comes in my way, as item payment I thought about SOME sort of gemstones or stuff like that, if you want shiny, just take anything that looks shiny and that you have plenty of! I'm not too nitpicky when people ask for stuff that isn't a real FR item.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23