Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Found]banner/button creator
1 2 3 4
I need new banners and buttons created for my upcoming raffle Vault Secrets: Winter Edition and I'm hoping to find someone before october 8th (when i start selling early bird tickets)

If someone could recommend me someone or offer their services that would be wonderful. I can offer treasure, gems or even tickets for the raffle as payment. Thanks.

Edit: the original person had to back out. I am seriously trying to find someone quickly so that they have enough time to finish.
I need new banners and buttons created for my upcoming raffle Vault Secrets: Winter Edition and I'm hoping to find someone before october 8th (when i start selling early bird tickets)

If someone could recommend me someone or offer their services that would be wonderful. I can offer treasure, gems or even tickets for the raffle as payment. Thanks.

Edit: the original person had to back out. I am seriously trying to find someone quickly so that they have enough time to finish.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Bump
Bump
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky
I could do one for 50kt or 50 gems like my signature
@Archenitesky
I could do one for 50kt or 50 gems like my signature
@Ilovepits that would be cool. Do you do buttons or no?
@Ilovepits that would be cool. Do you do buttons or no?
@Archenitesky
I can do buttons
@Archenitesky
I can do buttons
@Ilovepits Oh cool, I'm looking to get a banner for the top of the thread and two buttons, the theme I'm looking for is "Winter frosts turn to spring flowers" kind of theme...

For the banner I'm after a winter scene with it looking like spring is around the corner with the words "Vault Secrets: Winter Edition" in the center and items on the two (left and right) sides.

For the buttons I'd like one with a snowflake and one with a blooming flower with the same title around the edge as the banner with maybe a different font.

Ask questions if you want or let me know if this sounds too complicated.
@Ilovepits Oh cool, I'm looking to get a banner for the top of the thread and two buttons, the theme I'm looking for is "Winter frosts turn to spring flowers" kind of theme...

For the banner I'm after a winter scene with it looking like spring is around the corner with the words "Vault Secrets: Winter Edition" in the center and items on the two (left and right) sides.

For the buttons I'd like one with a snowflake and one with a blooming flower with the same title around the edge as the banner with maybe a different font.

Ask questions if you want or let me know if this sounds too complicated.
@Archenitesky Ok so what I am herding is On all write Vault Secrets: Winter Edition even for the buttons I was thinking this picture for the banner [img]https://wallpapercave.com/wp/H99o2DP.jpg[/img] Buttons [img]http://expressinglife.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/flowers-frozen-rose-tumblr-blue-ice-flower-image-gallery.jpg[/img] [img]http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4135/46912807.a4/0_a757b_4b8f1a48_XL.jpg[/img]
@Archenitesky
Ok so what I am herding is
On all write Vault Secrets: Winter Edition even for the buttons I was thinking this picture for the banner
H99o2DP.jpg
Buttons
flowers-frozen-rose-tumblr-blue-ice-flower-image-gallery.jpg
0_a757b_4b8f1a48_XL.jpg
@Ilovepits I love the winter wonderland for the banner. For the items on the sides I was thinking maybe you could use these? [item=Nature sprite][item=prismatic token][item=Eternal snow][item=Unhatched lightning egg][item=Colored ice chest][item=Pretty in aqua] These are some of the things I'm giving away in my raffle. As for the buttons I was thinking more like a cartoon drawn snowflake and flower for them than a realistic snowflake and flower so as to not make the button too busy looking since they will be for signatures.
@Ilovepits I love the winter wonderland for the banner. For the items on the sides I was thinking maybe you could use these?
Nature Sprite Prismatic Token Eternal Snow Unhatched Lightning Egg Colored Ice Chest Pretty in Aqua
These are some of the things I'm giving away in my raffle.

As for the buttons I was thinking more like a cartoon drawn snowflake and flower for them than a realistic snowflake and flower so as to not make the button too busy looking since they will be for signatures.
@Archenitesky
Yes I can add that to the banner umm could you pick the pictures I will get started on the banner ASAP thank
@Archenitesky
Yes I can add that to the banner umm could you pick the pictures I will get started on the banner ASAP thank
@Ilovepits pictures for what? The buttons?
@Ilovepits pictures for what? The buttons?
1 2 3 4