Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | h:characters w:gems
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@bonb0ns

Okay! I'll send the guise over!!
Thank you so much!!
@bonb0ns

Okay! I'll send the guise over!!
Thank you so much!!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@PlagueBound
sure, i can do that :D
@PlagueBound
sure, i can do that :D
@bonb0ns

Nice!!!!
I'll send a cr soon,but before I do, may i ask who the original artist was????
@bonb0ns

Nice!!!!
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
@bonb0ns
I'm also Gabrielnovak on Toyhouse. I'd like to offer a Swashbuckler's eyepatch for her. I can send it over now, if that's ok!
@bonb0ns
I'm also Gabrielnovak on Toyhouse. I'd like to offer a Swashbuckler's eyepatch for her. I can send it over now, if that's ok!
they/them
@bonb0ns

hh I love this girl! https://sta.sh/0jb7heszqgb

if she's not taken already, I could offer 80g? I can also add some apparel in if necessary ;0;
@bonb0ns

hh I love this girl! https://sta.sh/0jb7heszqgb

if she's not taken already, I could offer 80g? I can also add some apparel in if necessary ;0;
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@Cassidymom
oh, i am super sorry D: who were you interested in?

@gabrielnovak
hmmm, okie dokie! just shoot a credit my way! the original artist was lullabyprince, by the by

@logical
i would be glad to sell her off for the gems and some apparel, if that is alright! just shoot me a credit :3

@Cassidymom
oh, i am super sorry D: who were you interested in?

@gabrielnovak
hmmm, okie dokie! just shoot a credit my way! the original artist was lullabyprince, by the by

@logical
i would be glad to sell her off for the gems and some apparel, if that is alright! just shoot me a credit :3

@bonb0ns alright! is there any certain apparel you'd want other than the seaspray apparel? :0 or just random apparel haha?
@bonb0ns alright! is there any certain apparel you'd want other than the seaspray apparel? :0 or just random apparel haha?
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@Cassidymom
AAAA THE ANTHRO GIRL GOT SOLD ;V;
for all the trouble of me missing your ping, you can have the yellow gal for free if you'd like ;v;

@logical
anything is fine! if you have any spares, though, i love floral stuff, lanterns and stuff like that :0
@Cassidymom
AAAA THE ANTHRO GIRL GOT SOLD ;V;
for all the trouble of me missing your ping, you can have the yellow gal for free if you'd like ;v;

@logical
anything is fine! if you have any spares, though, i love floral stuff, lanterns and stuff like that :0
@bonb0ns okay! I have an extra sakura flower crown and sweetheart lace wing ribbons if that works?
@bonb0ns okay! I have an extra sakura flower crown and sweetheart lace wing ribbons if that works?
[quote name="PlagueBound" date=2017-10-07 15:35:53] Nice!!!! I'll send a cr soon,but before I do, may i ask who the original artist was???? [/quote] I think you forgot me or, or whatever, but I'd love to know the original artist if at all possible??? @bonb0ns
PlagueBound wrote on 2017-10-07:

Nice!!!!

I think you forgot me or, or whatever, but I'd love to know the original artist if at all possible???

@bonb0ns
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11