Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | painty painties [full...]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@jabby @Celty20 @seaofstars @Apotheca @Bynder @dr090909 @Hikumi @Niverdia @Chromi @minyoongi @AardRinn @Fujo @Llilii @birdfairy@kaelidra @auroshen @Cutinstincts @Milesian @Akuesis @Azure @Niles @BloodyBunny @Phoenixwildfire @actuallyrin @nemodave @BaraBear @Anomalia @Kris @Imani @Larae @Oriru @Dumat @MoonGoddess @WildFlora @mercurialwings @runeun @credence @Rochambeau @Bon @Ekanos @bergentruckung Heya friends!!!! I kind of need a break from bigger commissions and I also really want to buy as many doggy daycares as I can so I'm offering these for like.... idk 2.5kg?? happy 2 haggle! These dont really have too much detail and so stuff like clothing is just flat! [img]https://i.imgur.com/IirjaPZ.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/frLfMR3.jpg[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGZTU0pTRgpw_U72bnYrjThGSc0bBdLOPTYTO-0B0zk/edit#gid=0]HERE [/url]is the link to my pinglist if you would like to remove yourself!!
@jabby @Celty20 @seaofstars @Apotheca @Bynder @dr090909 @Hikumi @Niverdia @Chromi @minyoongi @AardRinn @Fujo @Llilii @birdfairy@kaelidra @auroshen @Cutinstincts @Milesian @Akuesis @Azure @Niles @BloodyBunny @Phoenixwildfire @actuallyrin @nemodave @BaraBear @Anomalia @Kris @Imani @Larae @Oriru @Dumat @MoonGoddess @WildFlora @mercurialwings @runeun @credence @Rochambeau @Bon @Ekanos @bergentruckung

Heya friends!!!! I kind of need a break from bigger commissions and I also really want to buy as many doggy daycares as I can so I'm offering these for like.... idk 2.5kg?? happy 2 haggle!
These dont really have too much detail and so stuff like clothing is just flat!

IirjaPZ.jpg
frLfMR3.jpg

HERE is the link to my pinglist if you would like to remove yourself!!
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy: May I grab a slot please? I'll have to post my character references later as I'm at work currently though. :x
@mummy: May I grab a slot please? I'll have to post my character references later as I'm at work currently though. :x
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings yeah of course!!!! =D
@mercurialwings yeah of course!!!! =D
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy hello! thanks for the ping - I actually remember almost ordering a piece of art from you for a goldenbeast familiar but you never replied to one of my posts I think, so I never placed it even though I had a slot? I think that's how it went and I don't know if I should still hold that familiar for you or what to do :o I still have it and I'm good with offering it for art...
@mummy hello! thanks for the ping - I actually remember almost ordering a piece of art from you for a goldenbeast familiar but you never replied to one of my posts I think, so I never placed it even though I had a slot? I think that's how it went and I don't know if I should still hold that familiar for you or what to do :o I still have it and I'm good with offering it for art...
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi really?! oh man.... I'm so sorry!!! I have no idea what happened there! Just let me know what youd like drawn and I'll get on it right away! again im so sorry, I have no idea how i managed to miss that completely!!! T__T
@Hikumi really?! oh man.... I'm so sorry!!! I have no idea what happened there! Just let me know what youd like drawn and I'll get on it right away! again im so sorry, I have no idea how i managed to miss that completely!!! T__T
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy
uwahh are the flat clothing comms still open, or all full? they're gorgeous *^*
@mummy
uwahh are the flat clothing comms still open, or all full? they're gorgeous *^*
@minyoongi they sure are!! and thank you so much!! <3
@minyoongi they sure are!! and thank you so much!! <3
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy no problem!! I just noticed now too, I totally forgot ooops. With your beautiful coloring I think I'd like a colored bust of my goddess OC...I feel like my more normal characters wouldn't fit your pretty art! Can I send a PM with the character? :)

I remember I was reserving for you goldenbeast + tunnel hydra which is equal to 1945g (and 60g more to complete the payment). Let me know if that's ok!
@mummy no problem!! I just noticed now too, I totally forgot ooops. With your beautiful coloring I think I'd like a colored bust of my goddess OC...I feel like my more normal characters wouldn't fit your pretty art! Can I send a PM with the character? :)

I remember I was reserving for you goldenbeast + tunnel hydra which is equal to 1945g (and 60g more to complete the payment). Let me know if that's ok!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi yes of course!!!
And sure!! (i actually have a hydra now... would you consider swapping it for anything else? :0c )
@Hikumi yes of course!!!
And sure!! (i actually have a hydra now... would you consider swapping it for anything else? :0c )
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy oh I'd love to get a flat clothing one of this character if they're still open? https://toyhou.se/1025069.kaalys
She's from a fantasy setting and I'm more than happy for you to draw her in something simpler to work better!
@mummy oh I'd love to get a flat clothing one of this character if they're still open? https://toyhou.se/1025069.kaalys
She's from a fantasy setting and I'm more than happy for you to draw her in something simpler to work better!
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9